Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,383 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gallery Picasa

Tip us?

PokemonTotalWar
Old
(Last edited by PokemonTotalWar; 31st January 2014 at 05:09 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Gallery Picasa

Please help me get rid of the Picasa images from my gallery... I've tried all the tutorials out there and then some and still want to use the stock gallery app, so any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

PokemonTotalWar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I ended up just using QuickPic, but if anyone can help, I'd like to use the stock app.

Using Tapatalk

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonTotalWar View Post
Please help me get rid of the Picasa images from my gallery... I've tried all the tutorials out there and then some and still want to use the stock gallery app, so any help would be appreciated.

If Picasa images are in some folder, then put a blank file having name ".nomedia" in that folder (this file does not have extension). Not a single image/video from that folder and its subfolders will be shown in stock gallery. Create that file using root explorer. If you cannot create, then I will upload it for you tomorrow when I use computer. XDA Mobile app doesn't allow to upload files.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction by xda-app
using CWM........Busybox commands........ No I use my hands

PokemonTotalWar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Actually, I can't figure out where they are. I've deleted days and cache for gallery and media storage, and they haven't gone away... Do you think they could be cached somehow I'm the Google framework files?

Using Tapatalk