Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Nand erase all

OP toricky2005

1st February 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
Dear all
I accidentally tick the " NAND erase all "during flashing stock ROM in Odin of my SM N9005. The phone cannot boot up. Any body help. Thank you.

Ricky
1st February 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 435

1,222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toricky2005

Dear all
I accidentally tick the " NAND erase all "during flashing stock ROM in Odin of my SM N9005. The phone cannot boot up. Any body help. Thank you.

Ricky

Some more info on "cannot boot up" please.

-can you get to download mode?
-does odin or your PC recognize it?

If you can't do anything with it what so ever, your choices are limited.

1. The cheaper method. Did you get your carriers insurance? No? Well that sucks! Now you have to try and warranty your device. Maybe where you got it from will warranty your new found brick for ya. Maybe samsung will warranty it for you. YOU have to try. .

2. Some devices have a JTAG jig, or usb type device that will awaken a phone and put it into download mode. I haven't searched myself, but maybe one is available for your device. If so get one and use it. Put it in download mode and flash a stock rom with odin. This method has the potential of saving your brick a few times over! But not all bricks can be recovered using this method.

3. Mobiletechvideos.com has a brick repair service. They will take your brick and bring it back to life! Cost varies and is around $60 us dollars. The service takes about a week from what other users have reported.
1st February 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro

Some more info on "cannot boot up" please.

-can you get to download mode?
-does odin or your PC recognize it?

If you can't do anything with it what so ever, your choices are limited.

1. The cheaper method. Did you get your carriers insurance? No? Well that sucks! Now you have to try and warranty your device. Maybe where you got it from will warranty your new found brick for ya. Maybe samsung will warranty it for you. YOU have to try. .

2. Some devices have a JTAG jig, or usb type device that will awaken a phone and put it into download mode. I haven't searched myself, but maybe one is available for your device. If so get one and use it. Put it in download mode and flash a stock rom with odin. This method has the potential of saving your brick a few times over! But not all bricks can be recovered using this method.

3. Mobiletechvideos.com has a brick repair service. They will take your brick and bring it back to life! Cost varies and is around $60 us dollars. The service takes about a week from what other users have reported.

I can get to download mode
odin and my PC recognize it
1st February 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!

1,222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toricky2005

I can get to download mode
odin and my PC recognize it

Well There are 2 methods to get you back to stock and running again.

To Restore back to Jellybean (4.3) Follow this Thread Here

To Restore back to KitKat (4.4.2) Follow this Thread Here

There's an AWESOME All In One Guide thread by drakeymcmb here in the sticky section.
2nd February 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro

Well There are 2 methods to get you back to stock and running again.

To Restore back to Jellybean (4.3) Follow this Thread Here

To Restore back to KitKat (4.4.2) Follow this Thread Here

There's an AWESOME All In One Guide thread by drakeymcmb here in the sticky section.

Hi 440bro
I get back to function after wipe function in recovery mode. Thank you much for help.
2nd February 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #6  
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!

1,222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for reporting back. Please click the thank button if someone helps you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread