Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nand erase all

Tip us?
 
toricky2005
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Nov 2006
Unhappy [Q] Nand erase all

Dear all
I accidentally tick the " NAND erase all "during flashing stock ROM in Odin of my SM N9005. The phone cannot boot up. Any body help. Thank you.

Ricky
 
440bro
Old
#2  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland ROCKS!!!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by toricky2005 View Post
Dear all
I accidentally tick the " NAND erase all "during flashing stock ROM in Odin of my SM N9005. The phone cannot boot up. Any body help. Thank you.

Ricky
Some more info on "cannot boot up" please.

-can you get to download mode?
-does odin or your PC recognize it?

If you can't do anything with it what so ever, your choices are limited.

1. The cheaper method. Did you get your carriers insurance? No? Well that sucks! Now you have to try and warranty your device. Maybe where you got it from will warranty your new found brick for ya. Maybe samsung will warranty it for you. YOU have to try. .

2. Some devices have a JTAG jig, or usb type device that will awaken a phone and put it into download mode. I haven't searched myself, but maybe one is available for your device. If so get one and use it. Put it in download mode and flash a stock rom with odin. This method has the potential of saving your brick a few times over! But not all bricks can be recovered using this method.

3. Mobiletechvideos.com has a brick repair service. They will take your brick and bring it back to life! Cost varies and is around $60 us dollars. The service takes about a week from what other users have reported.
 
toricky2005
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
Some more info on "cannot boot up" please.

-can you get to download mode?
-does odin or your PC recognize it?

If you can't do anything with it what so ever, your choices are limited.

1. The cheaper method. Did you get your carriers insurance? No? Well that sucks! Now you have to try and warranty your device. Maybe where you got it from will warranty your new found brick for ya. Maybe samsung will warranty it for you. YOU have to try. .

2. Some devices have a JTAG jig, or usb type device that will awaken a phone and put it into download mode. I haven't searched myself, but maybe one is available for your device. If so get one and use it. Put it in download mode and flash a stock rom with odin. This method has the potential of saving your brick a few times over! But not all bricks can be recovered using this method.

3. Mobiletechvideos.com has a brick repair service. They will take your brick and bring it back to life! Cost varies and is around $60 us dollars. The service takes about a week from what other users have reported.
I can get to download mode
odin and my PC recognize it
 
440bro
Old
#4  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland ROCKS!!!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by toricky2005 View Post
I can get to download mode
odin and my PC recognize it
Well There are 2 methods to get you back to stock and running again.

To Restore back to Jellybean (4.3) Follow this Thread Here

To Restore back to KitKat (4.4.2) Follow this Thread Here

There's an AWESOME All In One Guide thread by drakeymcmb here in the sticky section.
 
toricky2005
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
Well There are 2 methods to get you back to stock and running again.

To Restore back to Jellybean (4.3) Follow this Thread Here

To Restore back to KitKat (4.4.2) Follow this Thread Here

There's an AWESOME All In One Guide thread by drakeymcmb here in the sticky section.
Hi 440bro
I get back to function after wipe function in recovery mode. Thank you much for help.
 
440bro
Old
#6  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland ROCKS!!!

 
DONATE TO ME
Thanks for reporting back. Please click the thank button if someone helps you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Rir Yourself Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit its … more

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more