OP DizzyDre20XX

2nd February 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Flushing
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hello,

I Have had issues keeping some Apps and Games installed on my Device (Droid Bionic) Running CM11 when i Reboot. Btw Thanks to Dhacker29 for Bringing CM11/4.4.2 to OMAP Devices.

If you are interested in running CM11 on your Droid Bionic please Follow this Link---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2536797

***This Fix worked on my Droid Bionic but i would Expect that it also work on Other Devices Running CM11/4.4.2.***
**No Guarantees are made on this Post but the Fix is Worth a Try.**
***Fix might also work on Other Custom 4.4.2 Roms.***

-First off-
Download the app of choice that Uninstalls after Reboot from play store and install.

-Second-
Go into Settings>Apps>Downloaded and Select App of Choice. Once selected press "Move to SD"
*If your App of Choice says "Move to Phone" then press that.
**If You cannot select which Storage to move the App to through Settings then I Suggest Using an App Manipulation App, Like TiBu (Titanium Back-up) to move your App to your preferred Storage.

-Third-
Reboot your Device.

-Fourth-
You should be Set to Go.
You can now use your App as Normally Expected. You can Also Restore App Data from TiBu or Any Other App Manipulation App.
Last edited by DizzyDre20XX; 2nd February 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Needed More Details.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread