Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flash from 4.3 to 4.4

Tip us?

Jimmyboss10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Flash from 4.3 to 4.4

As i can't post on the developers forum, let's do it here....

I'm coming from Jamals 4.3 Google edtition for Samsung Galaxy S4, i want to install the Jamals 4.2.2, i tried but im stuck on the google logo... let me guess, maybe my recovery is too old? Teamwin recovery. or i need to flash another kernel or something like that?

Me Gusta
Old
Thanks Meter 227
Did you do a full wipe? I highly recommend it. And upgrade your recovery indeed. Latest version is 2.6.3.1. You can find it here: http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/182 no other kernel required. But like I already said, do a full wipe

Me Gusta!

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7915

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyboss10 View Post
As i can't post on the developers forum, let's do it here....
You don't need to post in the development forums for this. You are asking a question, questions unsurprisingly go in the Q&A, Help and Troubleshooting forum
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jimmyboss10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default answer

I tried that.. didn't work for me. Well i gave up and did a factory reset now all i want is to get a "phone" back. I'm trying to flash a stock firmware with odin versions 1.58 & 3.09 still no work..... Odin keeps freezing/crashes after just typing "please wait...." and now im confused, well, just trying to get the crap phone back on track again.... Any Clues!?