XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.2 International Roms

Tip us?

BunmiHiT3k
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question 4.4.2 International Roms

Will I be able to flash 4.4.2 international roms on my phone, I can flash the 4.3 with no problem, but I'm not sure if the 4.4.2 will work on my phone. I would like to try this one out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472301

Thanks, any comment is appreciated.

rsfaze
Old
Thanks Meter 62
From what I've read recently we need a kernel before our phones will run 4.4.2. I can always be wrong since things change daily
Just hit THANKS if I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to rsfaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

idtheftvictim
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunmiHiT3k View Post
Will I be able to flash 4.4.2 international roms on my phone, I can flash the 4.3 with no problem, but I'm not sure if the 4.4.2 will work on my phone. I would like to try this one out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2472301

Thanks, any comment is appreciated.
Do not flash anything with a bootloader! You will be stuck.

I wouldn't try any of the 4.4.2 TW builds from any other device at this time. Wait for someone to Port and have a good working kernel for our phones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idtheftvictim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aalupatti
Old
Thanks Meter 404
It's so difficult to see kitkat roms for many other devices and nothing for us. We have to wait till there is an official or leak of T-Mobile version of kitkat to have anything started. Just hold back guys. This is not going to be late...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aalupatti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Darksynz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default 56959549

Yeah, its really annoying that that even AT&T has a leaked version and we still cant use that. There arent even any devs working on a kernel, seems like everyone is just waiting for samsung.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darksynz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]