XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touchscreen Fix, Testers Please

Tip us?

hoezay
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicoco View Post
are you using the BAL ftf from androxyde or that's your official .136 for your region? Anyways congrats for the both of us who got our devices fixed. I hope this also fixes the others.
Official India. I updated via pc companion connected to the laptop. fingers crossed , still no issues !! i keep checking every now and then :P

ffp.
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Well, in my case i rarely got the error. Only when trying to reproduce it and even this way, sometimes I couldn't. Updated via flashtool (rooted and unlocked BL) and nothing changed. Can use the phone without problems, but if i try to reproduce the error a lot of times it will occasionally show.

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 668

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicoco View Post
Good for you then but there are others who do not like to root their phone and do the different flashing and just rely on stock. Then again, I hope this will be fixed in the future updates.
Just telling people what I did that's all.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1