[ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] HTC One (M7) codefireX Nightlies

Search This thread

ajf64

May 7, 2011
pre_1390702648__cfxsig1.png

CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.000.000 Open Master

CodefireX.com

pre_1391201081__hamag.png

This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.
Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
pre_1391201054__9l5fz.png

We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:

Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.

Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:

T-Mobile Theme Engine.
DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
Quick Settings panel customizations.
Live network stats in your statusbar.
Button backlight customizations.
Hardware button customizations.
Volume button customizations.
Many more being added during the nightly builds.

NOTE: Only "AnyKernel" flashable kernel zips are supported.

pre_1391201067__d92id.png

HTC One (M7) Download & Support thread

pre_1391201095__lpnqc.png

Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:

The Android Open Source Project
LLVM CI
Linux Foundation
Showp1984 for the awesome kernel!
Code Aurora Forum
CyanogenMod Inc.
Chainfire
Many more!

codefireX, a ROM for the HTC One (M7)

Contributors
synergye, bigrushdog, jrior001, anders3408, RaymanFX, ajf64, rlasalle15, Roach
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP + Win!

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Nightlies

ajf64

May 7, 2011

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Downloading and will flash this shiz asap. Cfx been my favorite across every device I've owned. Makes my old inspire4g run as fast as my Evita lolol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: ajf64

ajf64

May 7, 2011
Not really empty lol. Just it only has quick setting option.anyway thanks for quick reply.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

np

just some information to get you guys up and running.

USE ART! The first time you switch to ART, reboot and ART optimization will take a few minutes. You will likely experience a few fc's when you boot up. Don't worry! That's normal. It seems the ART disassembler often misses some dex the first time around. Reboot again and it will optimize some more. I usually reboot 3 times to get all the dex cleaned out. The only app i've found that fails on ART is GPS Status. Benchmarks are off the charts with ART.

We also include BRD's legacy IR Blaster framework as well as the new IR hal.

Known issues: we have some native library problems with some games and libffmpeg from MX Player. It may be a bionic issue. I'm looking into it. Because of this, I would consider the build experimental at this time.

Last edited:

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
Ok guys, next build is gonna be sweet! Fixed all the weird lib wonk. MX Player, and all the games that were derped now work. I'm officially no longer calling the build experimental lol. If you guys come across any app fc's or anything weird, let me know, please. Also, please excuse settings, it's still a bit of a construction zone. He have lots' of great stuff coming in. I'd personally like to show credit, respect, and a huge thanks to CyanogenMod for providing such great features like Tiles, Hardware Button mods, and the Tmobile Theme Engine. By allowing the community, and us, to use their source, we are able to focus more on what this project is about. Advancing the Android Platform. Of course, we have some great unique features on the way as well. Stay tuned! We're just getting started!

BTW, I HIGHLY advise running with ART. switch to ART, let it reboot and optimize, and give it one or two more reboots to flush out any lingering dex. Personally, I've never seen my M7 run this fast. Not on any rom, ever.

Alex740il

Sep 8, 2011
Culver City
www.ActiveITO.com
Ok guys, next build is gonna be sweet! Fixed all the weird lib wonk. MX Player, and all the games that were derped now work. I'm officially no longer calling the build experimental lol. If you guys come across any app fc's or anything weird, let me know, please. Also, please excuse settings, it's still a bit of a construction zone. He have lots' of great stuff coming in. I'd personally like to show credit, respect, and a huge thanks to CyanogenMod for providing such great features like Tiles, Hardware Button mods, and the Tmobile Theme Engine. By allowing the community, and us, to use their source, we are able to focus more on what this project is about. Advancing the Android Platform. Of course, we have some great unique features on the way as well. Stay tuned! We're just getting started!

BTW, I HIGHLY advise running with ART. switch to ART, let it reboot and optimize, and give it one or two more reboots to flush out any lingering dex. Personally, I've never seen my M7 run this fast. Not on any rom, ever.

Does this ROM have slow screen wake/camera/BT streaming issues? I haven't followed AOSP in a while, have been running GPe but do want to switch if those issues have been finally worked out..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pre_1390702648__cfxsig1.png

CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.000.000 Open Master

CodefireX.com

pre_1391201081__hamag.png

This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.
    Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
    pre_1391201054__9l5fz.png

We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:

Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
    Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
    Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
    Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
    Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
    Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
    Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
    Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.

Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:

T-Mobile Theme Engine.
    DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
    Quick Settings panel customizations.
    Live network stats in your statusbar.
    Button backlight customizations.
    Hardware button customizations.
    Volume button customizations.
    Many more being added during the nightly builds.

NOTE: Only "AnyKernel" flashable kernel zips are supported.

pre_1391201067__d92id.png

HTC One (M7) Download & Support thread

pre_1391201095__lpnqc.png

Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
    Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:

The Android Open Source Project
    LLVM CI
    Linux Foundation
    Showp1984 for the awesome kernel!
    Code Aurora Forum
    CyanogenMod Inc.
    Chainfire
    Many more!

codefireX, a ROM for the HTC One (M7)

Contributors
    synergye, bigrushdog, jrior001, anders3408, RaymanFX, ajf64, rlasalle15, Roach
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP + Win!

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Nightlies
    Not really empty lol. Just it only has quick setting option.anyway thanks for quick reply.

np

just some information to get you guys up and running.

USE ART! The first time you switch to ART, reboot and ART optimization will take a few minutes. You will likely experience a few fc's when you boot up. Don't worry! That's normal. It seems the ART disassembler often misses some dex the first time around. Reboot again and it will optimize some more. I usually reboot 3 times to get all the dex cleaned out. The only app i've found that fails on ART is GPS Status. Benchmarks are off the charts with ART.

We also include BRD's legacy IR Blaster framework as well as the new IR hal.

Known issues: we have some native library problems with some games and libffmpeg from MX Player. It may be a bionic issue. I'm looking into it. Because of this, I would consider the build experimental at this time.
    The link points to.
    http://downloads.codefi.re/codefirex/M7
    Which is empty.

I'm guessing the link should point to.
    http://downloads.codefi.re/codefirex/M7ul

we are fixing the url for nightlys for m7 right now there are none if you notice under the links there is a test build download to use until nightly links are corrected it is highlighted in red
    I'd try this one. As long support is good.

well i hope you enjoy it for quicker support you can use our website if you have any issues