Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] HELP! Battery died while flashing CM11 update

2nd February 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Hi guys,

Need some help as mentioned in the title. I tried flashing the RUU, 1.29.707.3, from fastboot but whenever it got to the HTC screen, after awhile it gives an error and I cant continue flashing. Please help!

Thanks!
2nd February 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,567
 
5,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidorz

Hi guys,

Need some help as mentioned in the title. I tried flashing the RUU, 1.29.707.3, from fastboot but whenever it got to the HTC screen, after awhile it gives an error and I cant continue flashing. Please help!

Thanks!

theirs no way we can help you with that little bit of information
when asking for help, you need to list your full phone information by posting the results from
fastboot getvar all minus your serial no and IEMI. What version of custom recovery did you have installed. Is you phone S-off ? How did you decide what RUU to flash ?
2nd February 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

theirs no way we can help you with that little bit of information
when asking for help, you need to list your full phone information by posting the results from
fastboot getvar all minus your serial no and IEMI. What version of custom recovery did you have installed. Is you phone S-off ? How did you decide what RUU to flash ?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.707.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4307mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d16dc66985
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

If I'm not wrong it's CWM 6.0.4.3. And I downloaded the RUU based on my region before.

Sorry I'm still new about using forums!
Last edited by Raidorz; 2nd February 2014 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Serial no and IMEI
2nd February 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,567
 
5,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidorz

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.707.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: Remove Me
(bootloader) imei: Remove Me
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4307mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d16dc66985
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Sorry I'm still new about using forums!

Please edit your post to remove the info I did

The reason the RUU failed is your S-On and you can't downgrade while s-on
Use this SuperGuide to get your self s-off and hboot 1.44.000 then try your RUU
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082
Last edited by clsA; 2nd February 2014 at 03:47 AM.
2nd February 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Please edit your post to remove the info I did

The reason the RUU failed is your S-On and you can't downgrade while s-on
Use this SuperGuide to get your self s-off and hboot 1.44.000 then try your RUU
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082

I cant boot up and when I try to use the Rumrunner method in fastboot in cant work.
2nd February 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #6  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,567
 
5,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidorz

I cant boot up and when I try to use the Rumrunner method in fastboot in cant work.

Try this for s-off >> http://firewater-soff.com/
2nd February 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Try this for s-off >> http://firewater-soff.com/

Problem is I cant boot into android
2nd February 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #8  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,567
 
5,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidorz

Problem is I cant boot into android

sideload a rom like ARHD 31.6 and try

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes