Ask a question

No registration required

Stuck in boot loop, no recovery!

OP RandomNinja

2nd February 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Yesterday I'd left my phone in another room and when I went to get it before going to bed, it was stuck in a boot cycle. Originally I was able to access the recovery (4Ext recovery) and attempted a factory reset, but now I am unable to even boot in to recovery, and attempting a factory reset from the fastboot menu only sends it back in to a boot loop. Is there any way this is a software issue or battery issue rather than a memory issue? Anything else I should attempt?
2nd February 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hafizabad
Thanks Meter: 56

215 posts
More
factory ruu
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNinja

Yesterday I'd left my phone in another room and when I went to get it before going to bed, it was stuck in a boot cycle. Originally I was able to access the recovery (4Ext recovery) and attempted a factory reset, but now I am unable to even boot in to recovery, and attempting a factory reset from the fastboot menu only sends it back in to a boot loop. Is there any way this is a software issue or battery issue rather than a memory issue? Anything else I should attempt?

flash a factory ruu
The Following User Says Thank You to Muneeb Saeed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread