I tried that, still no luck, it keeps booting in TWRP.
I am able to return it to stock by using SR Tool and everything appears to be right, but I have tried installing both CM11 and Pac-Man, both end up rebooting in TWRP over and over.
The steps I did:
1) Root device using Bin4ry's Root_With_Restore, option 1
2) Backup bootloader, system, and recovery roms
3) use fastboot to flash boot, bootloader, and TWRP
4) reboot into TWRP
5) Go to wipe -> Advanced -> Check system, cache, dalvik cache, and swipe to wipe.
6) Once it's finished, hit back and do a factory wipe.
7) click install and install rom and gapps
8) reboot system
it just keeps rebooting in TWRP.