Android is upgrading on reboot. Bug?

OP 13lack13ox

2nd February 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

161 posts
More
Hey guys whats up was messing round with my phone today, and well I got some kinda bug for the life of me I do not understand. I know this kinda bug gets to lots of people. Maybe possible to a malicious app? Or corrupted system files? No idea.

Information:

model : HTC Inspire 4g
Kernel : 3.0.83 Jellytime_42_R9-gee5143f
Android v : 4.2.2
ROM : JellyTime_R11
Baseband : 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M

Moments just before the bug appeared:

Was just browsing google play installed talkatone, clueful, Uninstalled some apps, wifi related stuff, and others. (getting hard to remember)
Booted into recovery cleared dalvik cache, and cache. Rebooted. System updated as usual

Installed exposed module root cloak, and master key vulnerability fixes, Rebooted. Shortly after started noticing bug. Upgrading on reboot, it doesnt go through every app. just a few. Perhaps something got corrupted? Hoping someone with more experience in debugging can help me out. I fails to do a recent backup just b4 doing all of this. I have a backup but it's getting old, and kinda wanted to try to fix whats happening if possible. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated

Now I'm not 100% sure this is exactly everything I did, I'm pretty positive it was along those lines, and round bout that order.

Attaching a partial catlog, can anyone help me understand whats happening in this log? I can get more complete log if needed.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2014-02-02-04-36-34.txt - [Click for QR Code] (12.8 KB, 5 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread