5,601,062 Members 45,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Good IOS Rom For Galaxy Mini?

Tip us?
 
3dsxlboy
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Dublin
Question [Q] Good IOS Rom For Galaxy Mini?

I was wondering if anybody knew about any ios 7 rom for galaxy mini. If there isnt, is there any ios rom for galaxy mini I haven't tried? (I tried iDroid, iMini and am wondering if there is any other ios rom.) Sorry for the stupid question.
 
mert32
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2012
I am making an ios 7 rom.but its running slowly.because I am so busy.And some apps are warez.I am editing framework of free apk's.
 
Faiyaz5yaz
Old
#3  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 94
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Espier Launcher

dowload espire laucher .. and all its add-on ... .u ll get ios 7 feel..
it even has pinch app drawer to see hidden apps...
 
ast00
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 439
Posts: 2,313
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz View Post
dowload espire laucher .. and all its add-on ... .u ll get ios 7 feel..
it even has pinch app drawer to see hidden apps...
Espier launcher is laggy and has many animations that are not even close to IOS: Not that I really care, I'm not an IOS fan, I just somehow bumped into this.

I'm currently downloading. And the ping is still 6ms. The speed is the same.
 
Faiyaz5yaz
Old
#5  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 94
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00 View Post
Espier launcher is laggy and has many animations that are not even close to IOS: Not that I really care, I'm not an IOS fan, I just somehow bumped into this.
yeah.. i agree with u..
i used it not more than a day
 
myaservip
Old
#6  
myaservip's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 149
Posts: 525
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Al-Menufia

 
DONATE TO ME
joyos rom

Muhammad Yaser
Egypt
18 Years
C++/HTML/Scripter

Pressing Thanks Dosen't cost You
 
NightRaven49
Old
#7  
NightRaven49's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 211
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Singapore
Dude, they are using GT-S5570. We are using GT-S5570I. Know the difference.

And I just checked the Mini Android Development. They don't have a Joyos ROM.

Sent from my CM7 GT-S5570I
 
ast00
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 439
Posts: 2,313
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven49 View Post
Dude, they are using GT-S5570. We are using GT-S5570I. Know the difference.

And I just checked the Mini Android Development. They don't have a Joyos ROM.

Sent from my CM7 GT-S5570I
We have, it's just named differently. It's based on JoyOs. But it's an old build and has some bugs.

I'm currently downloading. And the ping is still 6ms. The speed is the same.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...