Originally Posted by Kutukcu
why peoples don't unlocking bootloader, and asking "is this rom have locked bootloader version, or can you do this?"
and why developers making locked bootloader roms? unlocking bootloader is very easy operation and everyone can unlock bootloader easily, and everyone can relock bootloader.
1. Some people simply don't want to void their warranty.
2. Unlocking makes it possible to hard brick your device, if used wrongly. And new members might not want to have this risk.
3. Custom kernels are often more unstable than stock ones.
4. Some bootloaders simply cannot be unlocked. ;D
Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app
- NeoWave - A fully Z3 themed custom rom for the Sony Xperia V (Link) and Xperia T (Link)