Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[HELP] Native Toast Launcher

OP tids2k

27th January 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 633

2,270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

Oh i'm Really sorry . I have to buy an Ativ S to be a bit useful for other users but I have no money to buy
I'm again sorry I don't know what's going wrong in the Uris I provided :|

its alright mate.thanks for your help. I will try tomorrow.
did you check the xap's i posted in the other thread. I hope they will be useful. Thanks.
btw my phone came with Hong Kong firmware but I have installed the Australian firmware. Im glad atleast this was possible.
28th January 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

2,270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tids2k

its alright mate.thanks for your help. I will try tomorrow.
did you check the xap's i posted in the other thread. I hope they will be useful. Thanks.
btw my phone came with Hong Kong firmware but I have installed the Australian firmware. Im glad atleast this was possible.

@nGage were you able to install those apps on your phone ?
29th January 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

2,270 posts
More
@nGage there is some good news i was able to run the strings which you posted. It was all about changing 'Component' -> 'component' and some other tweaks. But the .dll library refers to something else and hence the data is not fetchable. I will post the screenshots tomorrow. @W_O_L_F can this file 'HTC Diagnostics_Sprint be hacked in any way as I was able to install this on Nokia 1520 via Windows App Store -> SysPush ( via Fiddler i.e chainging the OEMID=HTC )
29th January 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #14  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 599

706 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tids2k

@nGage there is some good news i was able to run the strings which you posted. It was all about changing 'Component' -> 'component' and some other tweaks. But the .dll library refers to something else and hence the data is not fetchable. I will post the screenshots tomorrow. @W_O_L_F can this file 'HTC Diagnostics_Sprint be hacked in any way as I was able to install this on Nokia 1520 via Windows App Store -> SysPush ( via Fiddler i.e chainging the OEMID=HTC )

Not for Nokia.
The Following User Says Thank You to -W_O_L_F- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 18

73 posts
More
Be very careful with the HTC Sprint tool, since it has the ability to change NV values, even if it is commented out. (don't know why.) but it sure does.
2nd February 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

2,270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchinsane_

Be very careful with the HTC Sprint tool, since it has the ability to change NV values, even if it is commented out. (don't know why.) but it sure does.

thanks for the advice. But the app is pointless on Nokia phones as i have tried it and it doesn't work ... It can go to the menu's bit cannot get the values either it needs Interop or the dll linked is not for the device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread