[HELP] Native Toast Launcher

Tip us?

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame View Post
Oh i'm Really sorry . I have to buy an Ativ S to be a bit useful for other users but I have no money to buy
I'm again sorry I don't know what's going wrong in the Uris I provided :|
its alright mate.thanks for your help. I will try tomorrow.
did you check the xap's i posted in the other thread. I hope they will be useful. Thanks.
btw my phone came with Hong Kong firmware but I have installed the Australian firmware. Im glad atleast this was possible.
lumia 1520>note 10.1 (2014)>nexus 5>s IV>htc one>sgs III>huawie quad xl>ipad 3>lg x3>htc z3tA>samsung galaxy note>samsung galaxy s II lte hd>iphone 4(g)>samsung galaxy s2 >htc desire hd>samsung galaxy s >htc desire (cancelled) :d>htc touch hd2>htc touch hd>nokia n97>iphone 3g>nokia n96>nokia n95> nokia n70

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by tids2k View Post
its alright mate.thanks for your help. I will try tomorrow.
did you check the xap's i posted in the other thread. I hope they will be useful. Thanks.
btw my phone came with Hong Kong firmware but I have installed the Australian firmware. Im glad atleast this was possible.
@nGage were you able to install those apps on your phone ?
lumia 1520>note 10.1 (2014)>nexus 5>s IV>htc one>sgs III>huawie quad xl>ipad 3>lg x3>htc z3tA>samsung galaxy note>samsung galaxy s II lte hd>iphone 4(g)>samsung galaxy s2 >htc desire hd>samsung galaxy s >htc desire (cancelled) :d>htc touch hd2>htc touch hd>nokia n97>iphone 3g>nokia n96>nokia n95> nokia n70

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
@nGage there is some good news i was able to run the strings which you posted. It was all about changing 'Component' -> 'component' and some other tweaks. But the .dll library refers to something else and hence the data is not fetchable. I will post the screenshots tomorrow. @W_O_L_F can this file 'HTC Diagnostics_Sprint be hacked in any way as I was able to install this on Nokia 1520 via Windows App Store -> SysPush ( via Fiddler i.e chainging the OEMID=HTC )

-W_O_L_F-
Old
Thanks Meter 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by tids2k View Post
@nGage there is some good news i was able to run the strings which you posted. It was all about changing 'Component' -> 'component' and some other tweaks. But the .dll library refers to something else and hence the data is not fetchable. I will post the screenshots tomorrow. @W_O_L_F can this file 'HTC Diagnostics_Sprint be hacked in any way as I was able to install this on Nokia 1520 via Windows App Store -> SysPush ( via Fiddler i.e chainging the OEMID=HTC )
Not for Nokia.
The Following User Says Thank You to -W_O_L_F- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hutchinsane_
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Be very careful with the HTC Sprint tool, since it has the ability to change NV values, even if it is commented out. (don't know why.) but it sure does.

tids2k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchinsane_ View Post
Be very careful with the HTC Sprint tool, since it has the ability to change NV values, even if it is commented out. (don't know why.) but it sure does.
thanks for the advice. But the app is pointless on Nokia phones as i have tried it and it doesn't work ... It can go to the menu's bit cannot get the values either it needs Interop or the dll linked is not for the device.