Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 41,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with CWM 6.0! URGENT PLEASE!

Tip us?
 
Vortex99
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 187
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Mangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by digi0ps View Post
And there are no bugs in CWM 6.0.3.5 right?

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
Yup... its stable. ..
 
insomaniacdev
Old
#12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 728
Posts: 448
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Behind you!
Yup

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
 
andy_ray
Old
#13  
andy_ray's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kolkata
Unhappy CWM 6.0.4.5

Ref: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2583280

Tried via odin. But could not boot into CWM recovery.

The samsung logo lingers but nothing happens after vol up + start + power

Had to downgrade again to CWM 5

anywaywaiting for a working version of CWM 6 and CM for Galaxy Star!! hope this comes soon!
 
digi0ps
Old
#14  
digi0ps's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 56
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_ray View Post
Ref: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2583280

Tried via odin. But could not boot into CWM recovery.

The samsung logo lingers but nothing happens after vol up + start + power

Had to downgrade again to CWM 5

anywaywaiting for a working version of CWM 6 and CM for Galaxy Star!! hope this comes soon!
You would have flashed cwm 6.4.4!
Its in experimental stage only!

Flash cwm 6.0.3.6 .
( Download it from here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48758376 )

/* You should download the file with .tar.md5 extension */

Download it and flash it via Odin.

And don't use cwm 5 it has lots of bugs!

Hit thanks if I helped!



Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
digi0ps
Moto G - XT1033 - Rooted: Stock + Xposed + GB
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282 :ROOTED: Stock
THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to digi0ps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
andy_ray
Old
#15  
andy_ray's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kolkata
Talking CWM 6.0.3.7 installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi0ps View Post
You would have flashed cwm 6.4.4!
Its in experimental stage only!

Flash cwm 6.0.3.6 .
( Download it from here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48758376 )

/* You should download the file with .tar.md5 extension */

Download it and flash it via Odin.

And don't use cwm 5 it has lots of bugs!

Hit thanks if I helped!



Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
oops my bad. i did not see this post earlier.. yeah all good. CWM 6.0.3.7 installed Is there any beta version of CM 11 for Star yet? @digi0ps
 
digi0ps
Old
(Last edited by digi0ps; 29th January 2014 at 11:56 AM.) Reason: Little Error!
#16  
digi0ps's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 56
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_ray View Post
oops my bad. i did not see this post earlier.. yeah all good. CWM 6.0.3.7 installed Is there any beta version of CM 11 for Star yet? @digi0ps
Sorry there arent any CM 11 available for Star at the movement!
But there is 10.1 and 10.2 CM available!
If you want those you can check out the Samsung Galaxy Star Android Development section!
digi0ps
Moto G - XT1033 - Rooted: Stock + Xposed + GB
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282 :ROOTED: Stock
THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!
 
andy_ray
Old
#17  
andy_ray's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kolkata
Thumbs down Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi0ps View Post
Sorry there arent any CM 11 available for Star at the movement!
But there is 10.1 and 10.2 CM available!
If you want those you can check out the Samsung Galaxy Star Android Development section!
Yes tried CM 10.2, but almost nothings works :P wait i will upload some screenshots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-28-09-43-24.png
Views:	27
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	2552291   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-28-10-02-52.png
Views:	24
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	2552292   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-28-10-42-31.png
Views:	21
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2552294  
 
digi0ps
Old
#18  
digi0ps's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 56
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_ray View Post
Yes tried CM 10.2, but almost nothings works :P wait i will upload some screenshots.
Yeah.
I tried it long back!
Its just a pre-alpha version!

Try cm 10 for our star. It has some things working ( like the back button, open gl etc) . but it is based on the stock kernel! :|

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
digi0ps
Moto G - XT1033 - Rooted: Stock + Xposed + GB
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282 :ROOTED: Stock
THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes