FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

PLEASE HELP !! bricked?

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By tonymb91, Member on 2nd February 2014, 11:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
root went smooth, then i flashed cmw and then my phone rebooted into cmw and everytime i try to reboot it reboots to cmw and not the os?
 
 
2nd February 2014, 12:06 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
ANYBODY???please help
im really stuck on cmw. please help me
2nd February 2014, 12:14 PM |#3  
Senior Member
London
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
You need to go back to stock. Try entering download mode and flash kdz. .. Look at the sticky at the top of this forum.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
2nd February 2014, 12:24 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean473

You need to go back to stock. Try entering download mode and flash kdz. .. Look at the sticky at the top of this forum.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

but i cant acsess download mode.my phone just keeps rebooting to lg logo everetime i try to turn it of
2nd February 2014, 12:30 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymb91

but i cant acsess download mode.my phone just keeps rebooting to lg logo everetime i try to turn it of

so, i found i can turn it off and stop rebooting if i push the of button long enough. but still, i cant get in to download mode.
Hammer_Of_The_Gods
2nd February 2014, 01:11 PM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

To enter in download mode:
Quote:

Turn off device PRESS VOL UP while plugging in the micro usb cable. If this doesn't work, try holding both volume keys instead

Take a look here also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFtn...ature=youtu.be.

To return to stock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 01:12 PM |#7  
Robban's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymb91

root went smooth, then i flashed cmw and then my phone rebooted into cmw and everytime i try to reboot it reboots to cmw and not the os?


Thats not a bricked phone!

Before flashing and getting into rooting your phone and flashing a recovery, I suggest you to read about it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes