Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Full screen on Nexus 5 in Immersive mode

Tip us?

pravinzs77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Full screen on Nexus 5 in Immersive mode

Hi, I am currently using Paranoid Android on my N5. Themer does not work properly in the immersive mode.
I can see that the top & bottom being greyed out during this mode. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravinzs77 View Post
Hi, I am currently using Paranoid Android on my N5. Themer does not work properly in the immersive mode.
I can see that the top & bottom being greyed out during this mode. Is there any way to resolve this issue?
Hi, for now, Themer will recognize what phone you have (in this case a N5). It will then provide you with themes that have been customized for the stock Nexus 5, hence it looking weird immersive mode. In the future we will add immersive mode support.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pravinzs77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi, for now, Themer will recognize what phone you have (in this case a N5). It will then provide you with themes that have been customized for the stock Nexus 5, hence it looking weird immersive mode. In the future we will add immersive mode support.
Thank you for the response!! and thanks in advance for enabling fullscreen in immersive mode!

minnuss
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default 55983855620

Cant wait to see that happen