No registration required

[Q] Cant enter CWM menu..

OP rawmad

28th January 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #31  
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,370

1,527 posts
More
Have you tried ADB, to see if phone is detected? Maybe without any key combination, and simply connecting to computer. If LG logo still appears, it could possibly be detected. From terminal, I think type "adb shell". Then command is "adb devices" (should list all connected devices). If detected, you may try "reboot", or "reboot recovery". Other than that, I don't really know of another way.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
2nd February 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #32  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibub

Sounds like a bricked device. Unless you are able to miraculously boot into the pac rom again, I think that the only fix is JTAG service. I don't have experience or knowledge of it. Only I've read people's posts about it. Sorry bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalo99

Not even a kdz updater?

Finally i did it
it was my careless i thought my device cant enter cwm, fastboot, emergency mode cause of system faiure but apparently it have problem with volume key up/down hardware, i repaired then i can get to emergency mode and flashed it useing KDZ firmware Gingerbread 2.3.3 and i still can install BBM modification
if you wanna invite my pin : 76075776
2nd February 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #33  
Flag Louisville,Ky
Thanks Meter: 1,370

1,527 posts
More
Congratulations. That's very good news. Keep in mind that after flashing official firmware, you will no longer have root access. If you wish to root gingerbread, SuperOneClick has worked for me (twice).
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682
Also custom recovery has been overwritten by stock recovery. So the only function by key combination is automatic factory reset (wipes ALL data). Again, do NOT use Rom Manager to install custom recovery. Sometimes it works. Other times it will soft brick the phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread