Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 38,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help unlocking I337 not letting me access umts or any service menu

Tip us?

andresmurcia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help unlocking I337 not letting me access umts or any service menu

Long story short i bought 2 preowned phones for Christmas at game stop. One of the phones I sent it out for service and the mobo was replaced. The phone lost it unlocking and I've being trying to unlock it for 1 month now. I've tried all the different menus nothing can be accessed in the services menu. I have gone to every retailer possible paid for the unlock codes several times. I paid $500 for this phone and i can't even sell it on ebay everyone wants it unlock-able. I even had Samsung re install the software at best buy. Still can't put in any code cause still get "Network Unlock Request Unsuccessful". I paid 3 code unlocks for $30 a piece and the phone sell for eBay from $380-$420. I was going to wait for kit kat update to try the unlock codes but by then the phone will be worth $200. I Don't want brick the phone or root it I just need someone that knows this stuff to fix it so i can sell it ASAP.

Please help me I've being dealing with this for a month

joshm.1219
Old
Thanks Meter 1188
Why don't you ask in the at&t forum, this is Verizon you probably won't find anybody who knows about your carrier

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2848/11738368925_6e7dbef510_o.png
  • CARRIER: Verizon
  • PHONE: Samsung S4
  • CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery
  • BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass
  • RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
  • KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script
  • ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4
  • LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar