5,598,980 Members 31,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are the signatures cool?
Of course 7 63.64%
Kinda 2 18.18%
Not at all 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Get custom SIGNATURE and AVATAR

Tip us?
 
luqman98
Old
(Last edited by luqman98; 25th January 2014 at 12:36 AM.)
#51  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 448
Posts: 3,244
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Ok..... please make a siggy for FB group (my class group)

The pic must be at 800x250 .

Write this:
Selamat datang ke group 4 Sains 1!
(Translate: Welcome to the 4 science 1 group)

And please include this (logo, transparent background):
http://www.smktendong.edu.my/maklumatam/logo.png

Do something like landscape at city....
and the last thing is you put in your name at the bottom of sig because they will think I'm skilled in PS lol.

My blog
Broadcom released source code for BCM21553 devices!

Translate SD Maid to Malay!
 
Devices under me:
Sammy GT-S5300 (Mine): Stock XXLJ4+BlackReactor kernel
Sammy GT-S5310: Stock DXAMH2 4.1.2 rooted
Xperia E1 Dual D2105 (Mine): Stock unrooted
Find me in games:
Shadowgun: Deadzone: Add using "ubuntvswinlmn"
S4League: LoCkErMaNpRoMY
Mission Against Terror: Shyer
The Following User Says Thank You to luqman98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Recognized Noob
Old
#52  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 528
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: IN YOUR BED
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqman98 View Post
Ok..... please make a siggy for FB group (my class group)

The pic must be at 800x250 .

Write this:
Selamat datang ke group 4 Sains 1!
(Translate: Welcome to the 4 science 1 group)

And please include this (logo, transparent background):
http://www.smktendong.edu.my/maklumatam/logo.png

Do something like landscape at city....
and the last thing is you put in your name at the bottom of sig because they will think I'm skilled in PS lol.
Here it is: http://s17.postimg.org/hxmwc50fj/selamat.jpg
Tell me how it is. Comment & Thank.

If I'd observed all the RULES, I'd never have got ANYWHERE

CLICK IF I HELPED! (AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T)
 
luqman98
Old
#53  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 448
Posts: 3,244
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognized Noob View Post
Here it is: http://s17.postimg.org/hxmwc50fj/selamat.jpg
Tell me how it is. Comment & Thank.

Hmmm.... not bad.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 0.01a
 
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876

My blog
Broadcom released source code for BCM21553 devices!

Translate SD Maid to Malay!
 
Devices under me:
Sammy GT-S5300 (Mine): Stock XXLJ4+BlackReactor kernel
Sammy GT-S5310: Stock DXAMH2 4.1.2 rooted
Xperia E1 Dual D2105 (Mine): Stock unrooted
Find me in games:
Shadowgun: Deadzone: Add using "ubuntvswinlmn"
S4League: LoCkErMaNpRoMY
Mission Against Terror: Shyer
 
Recognized Noob
Old
#54  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 528
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: IN YOUR BED
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqman98 View Post
Hmmm.... not bad.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 0.01a
 
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876
Due to exams I wont be able to take requests for a few weeks.
If I'd observed all the RULES, I'd never have got ANYWHERE

CLICK IF I HELPED! (AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T)
 
BartxGamer
Old
#55  
BartxGamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 124
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Eden
Default Hey

Hello,
I want a cool signature
but i want only Thanks If I helped signature to add it
You know what i mean. Click Thanks button if I helped! something like this. But creative
Thanks!
Using: LG Optimus G E975
ROM: Original
Interests: Music, Android Developing (Amateur)
Phone(Time) line: LGOG, LGO2x, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Diamond, Nokia E51
 
androvista
Old
#56  
androvista's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 280
Posts: 659
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Make me a nice avatar please? Do anything. Thanks!


Hey, I'm androvista, head of the InFriction ROM team.
InFriction ROM team head - androvista is AwesomePress the Thanks button To Support my Hard Work
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes