No registration required

[Q] How to backup using Titanium Backup

OP Chamath Vihanga

1st February 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,

I just rooted my HTC Evo 3d GSM. I have downloaded many games such as Gameloft etc.But now I am going to install a custom rom for my device.Android 4.3....And so I have game progress saved in my games. I have heard that if you are backing up using Titanium Backup and restore into a custom rom do not install settings.I mean what does it mean???? Can somebody give me a full guide starting from backing up data and restoring them to a custom rom device! (with pictures only if you can)

Thank You
Last edited by Chamath Vihanga; 1st February 2014 at 01:26 PM.
2nd February 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamath Vihanga

Hi,

I just rooted my HTC Evo 3d GSM. I have downloaded many games such as Gameloft etc.But now I am going to install a custom rom for my device.Android 4.3....And so I have game progress saved in my games. I have heard that if you are backing up using Titanium Backup and restore into a custom rom do not install settings.I mean what does it mean???? Can somebody give me a full guide starting from backing up data and restoring them to a custom rom device! (with pictures only if you can)

Thank You

If you go to the play store and find Titanium Backup, there's a video on the description explaining how to use Titanium Backup, I hope it helps!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread