Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,762 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to backup using Titanium Backup

Tip us?

Chamath Vihanga
Old
(Last edited by Chamath Vihanga; 1st February 2014 at 12:26 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] How to backup using Titanium Backup

Hi,

I just rooted my HTC Evo 3d GSM. I have downloaded many games such as Gameloft etc.But now I am going to install a custom rom for my device.Android 4.3....And so I have game progress saved in my games. I have heard that if you are backing up using Titanium Backup and restore into a custom rom do not install settings.I mean what does it mean???? Can somebody give me a full guide starting from backing up data and restoring them to a custom rom device! (with pictures only if you can)

Thank You

Moreno2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamath Vihanga View Post
Hi,

I just rooted my HTC Evo 3d GSM. I have downloaded many games such as Gameloft etc.But now I am going to install a custom rom for my device.Android 4.3....And so I have game progress saved in my games. I have heard that if you are backing up using Titanium Backup and restore into a custom rom do not install settings.I mean what does it mean???? Can somebody give me a full guide starting from backing up data and restoring them to a custom rom device! (with pictures only if you can)

Thank You
If you go to the play store and find Titanium Backup, there's a video on the description explaining how to use Titanium Backup, I hope it helps!