Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,501 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One Wi-Fi "error"

Tip us?

Just4itunes93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC One Wi-Fi "error"

Ive had my HTC One (m7) for about 4 months, I recently dropped T-mobile and got one for Verizon. I wanted to use the T-mobile One for Wi-Fi at least, but recently I picked it up and tried turning on the Wi-Fi and got an error message... I also have this problem with the Bluetooth and have had no luck after factory resets both system and "master" resets have had no results. What can I do!?

paul_viado
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4itunes93 View Post
Ive had my HTC One (m7) for about 4 months, I recently dropped T-mobile and got one for Verizon. I wanted to use the T-mobile One for Wi-Fi at least, but recently I picked it up and tried turning on the Wi-Fi and got an error message... I also have this problem with the Bluetooth and have had no luck after factory resets both system and "master" resets have had no results. What can I do!?
since you did drop the Tmobile one, my guess would be that its the hardware antennas thats the problem the drop might have affected it
The Following User Says Thank You to paul_viado For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Just4itunes93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thank you

So what are my options? Should I bother With a repair shop? I know that the disassembly of this phone is pretty complex. Thanks for your help.