Originally Posted by roffo4One
Whats up guys
I am having one hell of a time trying to get s-off on my sprint htc one m7_wls running 4.3. Hboot 1.55. I've tried revone and no matter what I do the command ./revone -P always fails. Then I tried rumrunner and that got to the point Where it passed the two tests then after fixing some skunky rum when it boots me back into fastboot for the 2nd time i get the error FATAL Download updated version from ww . rumrunner. us The only thing i havent tried yet is charging my phone to 100% and trying rumrunner. it was at about 75% the two times i tried it. SO anyway, if anyone here can help me to get one of these programs to work for me or just point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate that.
Here's what I did:
1) Loaded the @benny3 stock, odex 4.3 ROM
2) Booted that ROM up, (and after my first run of rumrunner failed) updated the superSU binary (open superSU and it'll tell you to update, let your recovery do it);
3) When rebooted, I tested adb to assure it works (you need that for sure);
4) I then ran "adb shell" so I could "su" once -- that let me 'grant' access to su so rumrunner won't need to wait for superSU;
5) Rebooted into bootloader ( fastboot (usb) ) so I could test fastboot working "fastboot devices better return good info";
6) ran fastboot reboot to reboot normally;
7) ran rumrunner -- no issues, just anxious waits through the many minute process and reboots.
Hope that helps -- I run linux, so much easier from a driver perspective, but make sure your HTC drivers work and you DO NOT HAVE HTC SYNC installed. Use just the naked USB drivers.