Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 42,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Desire Z stuck on htc logo

Tip us?

czajnik
Old
(Last edited by czajnik; 24th January 2014 at 12:56 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor View Post
TWRP recovery? If so flash a stock based ROM in there so you don't need to flash kernel, try virtuous g lite

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TWRP fail, fastboot signature fail, after rebootRUU and flash zip vision.zip also signature

TWRP said, assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2628
Hold on, slow down a bit, don't keep flashing just anything or you could put yourself in a harder place than you are now
So you do have twrp recovery right now correct? And you flashed virtuous g lite and got this error correct? If so let me know, don't do any thing else, and we will find a ROM that will flash that has stock kernel

czajnik
Old
(Last edited by czajnik; 24th January 2014 at 10:10 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hold on, slow down a bit, don't keep flashing just anything or you could put yourself in a harder place than you are now
So you do have twrp recovery right now correct? And you flashed virtuous g lite and got this error correct? If so let me know, don't do any thing else, and we will find a ROM that will flash that has stock kernel

yes

i think i unlock bootloader via htcdev

i've bored at house and i flash cyanogen recovery and download http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1572924 phone starting up from sd card, lcd colors aren't good, i don't think is this flex problem. white isn't white but little cyan, i've this also in recovery so it's wasn't problem of system

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2628
Sounds good, just let me know if you want to try and fix your phone later on. The boot from SD is kinda a last resort but if your OK with it

czajnik
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Sounds good, just let me know if you want to try and fix your phone later on. The boot from SD is kinda a last resort but if your OK with it

i want fix it i don't have to, but i really like it and i would like to fix it anyway. I can't make a root and gfree because i've got errors in adb, something about eMMC

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2628
That's because your kernel has been manipulated to allow os to run from SD rather than emmc. I don't believe you will be able to use gfree while doing this.
If you want real time help I would suggest going to freenode #g2root
There you will often find people to help you in real time, not to mention some of the most knowledge about the vision

czajnik
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
That's because your kernel has been manipulated to allow os to run from SD rather than emmc. I don't believe you will be able to use gfree while doing this.
If you want real time help I would suggest going to freenode #g2root
There you will often find people to help you in real time, not to mention some of the most knowledge about the vision

i try on #g2root and nothing. but i know my cid HTC_32, ruu dont start, i dont know what else i can do with it

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2628
Well you often need to wait around a while on #g2root or keep trying back if no one is there
What is current info on bootloader screen? Are you still unlocked?
Why not try and flash a ROM ROM through recovery and then use fastboot to flash the kerenl like I mentioned in my first response
Then with a functioning os you can begin the process to root and gain s-off with gfree

czajnik
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i try and won't start. i wait on g2root but one person try to help me and nothing with that

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2628
Pm me your Skype Id or some way of messaging you and when I'm @ PC I'll let you know