Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Desire Z stuck on htc logo

OP czajnik

24th January 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

TWRP recovery? If so flash a stock based ROM in there so you don't need to flash kernel, try virtuous g lite

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TWRP fail, fastboot signature fail, after rebootRUU and flash zip vision.zip also signature

TWRP said, assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "
Last edited by czajnik; 24th January 2014 at 12:56 AM.
24th January 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #12  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 2,856

5,973 posts
More
Hold on, slow down a bit, don't keep flashing just anything or you could put yourself in a harder place than you are now
So you do have twrp recovery right now correct? And you flashed virtuous g lite and got this error correct? If so let me know, don't do any thing else, and we will find a ROM that will flash that has stock kernel

24th January 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:

Hold on, slow down a bit, don't keep flashing just anything or you could put yourself in a harder place than you are now
So you do have twrp recovery right now correct? And you flashed virtuous g lite and got this error correct? If so let me know, don't do any thing else, and we will find a ROM that will flash that has stock kernel

yes

i think i unlock bootloader via htcdev

i've bored at house and i flash cyanogen recovery and download http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1572924 phone starting up from sd card, lcd colors aren't good, i don't think is this flex problem. white isn't white but little cyan, i've this also in recovery so it's wasn't problem of system
Last edited by czajnik; 24th January 2014 at 10:10 AM.
24th January 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls

5,973 posts
More
Sounds good, just let me know if you want to try and fix your phone later on. The boot from SD is kinda a last resort but if your OK with it

24th January 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:

Sounds good, just let me know if you want to try and fix your phone later on. The boot from SD is kinda a last resort but if your OK with it

i want fix it i don't have to, but i really like it and i would like to fix it anyway. I can't make a root and gfree because i've got errors in adb, something about eMMC
24th January 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #16  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls

5,973 posts
More
That's because your kernel has been manipulated to allow os to run from SD rather than emmc. I don't believe you will be able to use gfree while doing this.
If you want real time help I would suggest going to freenode #g2root
There you will often find people to help you in real time, not to mention some of the most knowledge about the vision

30th January 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:

That's because your kernel has been manipulated to allow os to run from SD rather than emmc. I don't believe you will be able to use gfree while doing this.
If you want real time help I would suggest going to freenode #g2root
There you will often find people to help you in real time, not to mention some of the most knowledge about the vision

i try on #g2root and nothing. but i know my cid HTC_32, ruu dont start, i dont know what else i can do with it
31st January 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls

5,973 posts
More
Well you often need to wait around a while on #g2root or keep trying back if no one is there
What is current info on bootloader screen? Are you still unlocked?
Why not try and flash a ROM ROM through recovery and then use fastboot to flash the kerenl like I mentioned in my first response
Then with a functioning os you can begin the process to root and gain s-off with gfree
2nd February 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #19  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
i try and won't start. i wait on g2root but one person try to help me and nothing with that
2nd February 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls

5,973 posts
More
Pm me your Skype Id or some way of messaging you and when I'm @ PC I'll let you know

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread