No registration required

[Q] Samsung Sidekick SGH-T839 Unlocking

OP damnation13

24th January 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello everyone,

I have a Samsung SGH- T839 Sidekick, Android 2.2 Froyo OS stuck on T -Mobile USA, I am trying to unlock. I followed the instructions in this forum: " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1110263 " .

I think I have managed to unlock since I managed to get the unlocking code in question and to inform . Besides, the message " Network Unlock Successful" appeared on my screen, more and inserting the code " * # 7465625 # ( View Phone Lock Status) " , the " Network Lock" is off.

My problem is that my phone still does not recognize my SIM card ( that of a Méditel Moroccan operator ) and by going to: Settings- > Wireless and network- > Mobile Network , I still have a window under the name "Insert SIM CARD " with the following message : "Insert SIM card to access network services ." Knowing that at any moment I was prompted to enter my PIN.

What to do? Could you help me please ?

Thanking you in advance,
25th January 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Samsung Sidekick SGH-T839 Unlocking problem
Any suggestions please?
25th January 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 11

33 posts
More
You might be able to request a SIM unlock code from T-Mobile; see http://www.t-mobile.com/Company/Comp...imUnlockPolicy. Or maybe try one of the many SIM unlock services available on the Internet; just be careful, because some of them are scams.
2nd February 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I don't understand
Hello,

I don't understant why I should find a new code if, like I said, The Network Lock Status is off?

( " * # 7465625 # ( View Phone Lock Status) " , the " Network Lock" is off. )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread