OP TacoLover

1st February 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ocoee
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Donate to Me
More
Tried to flash TWRP unsuccessfully several times through Goo now my mobile data is non existent. to further the situation my phone updated to 4.3 Stock last night.

I'm no net10 and had 0 problems before attempting any of the flashes. I have tried several different APN settings and none of them work. I have completed a plethora of flashes and ROMs in the past with no issues. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by TacoLover; 1st February 2014 at 05:29 PM.
2nd February 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #2  
Montréal
Thanks Meter: 464

993 posts
Donate to Me
More
There have been baseband unknown issues with recent TWRP builds. Try flashing the same ROM with either an older TWRP or with CWM and see if that fixes it.
2nd February 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #3  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,366

2,283 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLover

Tried to flash TWRP unsuccessfully several times through Goo now my mobile data is non existent. to further the situation my phone updated to 4.3 Stock last night.

I'm no net10 and had 0 problems before attempting any of the flashes. I have tried several different APN settings and none of them work. I have completed a plethora of flashes and ROMs in the past with no issues. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Can you provide some more info please .....

Start with initial config: It says you tried flashing TWRP thru Goo, were you on a custom ROM. Assuming answer is no, since 4.3 update occurred.

Were you on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 ?
Were you connected to a Wifi at the time?
Did it do a 4.3 update from ATT? There are multiple prompts/confirmations that need to be answered before the update starts.

Next: What it the status of the phone now? Recovery version/version of OS (still stock). Understand data is toast.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread