✯✯CyanogenMod 11 Report Thread✯✯

Search This thread

ahaynes42

May 23, 2013
If I leave my tf701 plugged in overnight, I get multiple random reboots throughout the night. Seeing as how it's on my bedside table, the brightness of the boot screen woke me multiple times last night. I'll try to recreate the issue to see if it only happens when left on the charger.

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

jentelmen

Sep 29, 2013
Hello.
Doesn't work TransCover case auto turn on/off.
Some games(Reaper, Hero Siege) not works
Stealth Bastard starts lagging if i'm not touching display for 2 secons, but when i touch it lags disappear
P.S. Sorry for bad english. And thank you for your work!

AngryDinosaur

Jan 23, 2011
Boston
If I leave my tf701 plugged in overnight, I get multiple random reboots throughout the night. Seeing as how it's on my bedside table, the brightness of the boot screen woke me multiple times last night. I'll try to recreate the issue to see if it only happens when left on the charger.

i had some reboot as well, it was during a intense download i think

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008

>
<

i dont have one. post a log and ill see what i can do.

>
Stealth Bastard starts lagging if i'm not touching display for 2 secons, but when i touch it lags disappear
<

make sure those games support kitkat on a tablet. please speak with the authors.

Reactions: AngryDinosaur

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008

i cannot reproduce. my tab itself has been up for quite a while.

Reactions: AngryDinosaur

AngryDinosaur

Jan 23, 2011
Boston
Hello.
P.S. Sorry for bad english. And thank you for your work!

my 13 dollars flip cover i got from ebay works with the auto on and off.

and most gameloft games are working for me, like dungeoun hunter 4 or modern combat. they are intense games as well

Last edited:

AngryDinosaur

Jan 23, 2011
Boston

i suggest a re flash, with factory reset, dalvik cache and cache wipe, and format system in mounts and storage.

michaave

Dec 27, 2010
Is there anything we're waiting for to get "official" status from Cyanogenmod? Is there anything I can help with? I'm not a proficient dev, but I'm not above tedious work.

ahaynes42

May 23, 2013
I was also wondering what is involved in the process of getting "official" status from CM. I am also willing to help if there's anything I can do. My build has been running quite nice lately. Would love to the TF701T on get.cm

Rikodu

Sep 9, 2012
Morocco
Is there anything we're waiting for to get "official" status from Cyanogenmod? Is there anything I can help with? I'm not a proficient dev, but I'm not above tedious work.

I was also wondering what is involved in the process of getting "official" status from CM. I am also willing to help if there's anything I can do. My build has been running quite nice lately. Would love to the TF701T on get.cm

It is coming :) I've just got the info !!

ahaynes42

May 23, 2013
2/15 Build

Any problems I was seeing with earlier builds tend to be non-existent now. This is a very solid build! Which leads me to believe that seeing TF701T on the official CM servers isn't too far off. Nice work pershoot!

YayYouFixedIt

Nov 21, 2012
looked real solid and stable. tried a second time. no restored backups this time. total meltdown. will try again. dead trigger 2 not supported by device?

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

ill try to get some logs

YayYouFixedIt

Nov 21, 2012
Seem stable ATM. No Dead Trigger 2. Said not compatible. Now does not show in play store. NFSMW no sound or sound makes repeating noise

Very fast and stable though.

http://www.pasteall.org/49544

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

That's when the meltdown occurs I guess

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Blood sword THD works AFAIK. with sound

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts