OP Tisho85

2nd February 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Vratsa
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
Hi, Dan,
I hope You will see this,cause I can't post on the thread for your ROM! It's about the S4 International GE rom. The best rom ever! Smoot as silk and the best battery live witch I ever had! But since the release form 01/23 i have a problem. The voice function of viber stop working. I mean it's ok like chat but when I try to call or send voice message viber just stop. I told it's about the new version of viber (it appear on the same time as the update of your rom) so i didn't bother too much (i was waiting for new release), but yesterday i install Shazam, witch doesn't work as well. In shazam it appear an error message "Can't access the microphone, may be another app is using it!" Today i update to the latest version of your rom (the standard edition), after full wipe, but is still not working! Is it possible to be rom related problem or...i don't know! Any help will be appreciated!

edit: Sorry, Dan, it wasn't rom problem. Today I got Viber update and everything is fine now!
PS: Is it possible some admin to delete thread, because is not actual any more! Sorry to bother all the community!
Last edited by Tisho85; 3rd February 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Problem solved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread