Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,673 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need a Custom ROM for GT-I9192 Desperately plz!

Tip us?

AndroidTerminator
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Need a Custom ROM for GT-I9192 Desperately plz!

Sorry if there is something missing that I didn't see on any forum already.

But is there a way for me to put a custom ROM on the variant of the GT-I9192 ?!?!

Mostly Cyanogenmod of course... I really don't care about losing the Dual Sim functionality...

I would try to do it myself...but I have no idea how...and do not want to break my wife's phone >.>...

IF at least I can't put even ANY custom ROM on the phone then How would I go about installing theme chooser for her atleast ^.^...

It's already rooted btw.. Thanks Peepz... first post

dreamdrake
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTerminator View Post
Sorry if there is something missing that I didn't see on any forum already.

But is there a way for me to put a custom ROM on the variant of the GT-I9192 ?!?!

Mostly Cyanogenmod of course... I really don't care about losing the Dual Sim functionality...

I would try to do it myself...but I have no idea how...and do not want to break my wife's phone >.>...

IF at least I can't put even ANY custom ROM on the phone then How would I go about installing theme chooser for her atleast ^.^...

It's already rooted btw.. Thanks Peepz... first post
Welcome! Cyanogen or any other custom rom is impossible as non existing at the moment..You want a custom rom to be able to do what? Install a theme chooser? If yes, look at Themer at playstore..It might have "beta" in it's name, but it works great.

AndroidTerminator
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdrake View Post
Welcome! Cyanogen or any other custom rom is impossible as non existing at the moment..You want a custom rom to be able to do what? Install a theme chooser? If yes, look at Themer at playstore..It might have "beta" in it's name, but it works great.
It's Mostly about the themes.. the CM themes are absolutely great. as they customise EVERYTHING.

But also wanted a custom ROM for better speed. ease of use ... etc...

I think i've tried themer before...and it wasn't great xD....

I have used Xposed framework..but the sliding brightness thing aint work ....oh well...thanks anyway.. !

dreamdrake
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTerminator View Post
It's Mostly about the themes.. the CM themes are absolutely great. as they customise EVERYTHING.

But also wanted a custom ROM for better speed. ease of use ... etc...

I think i've tried themer before...and it wasn't great xD....

I have used Xposed framework..but the sliding brightness thing aint work ....oh well...thanks anyway.. !
Well, I am using this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2620621 and it's working great, have flashed newest recovery, and together with wanam it's the best I could get so far..
Hope it helps..Good luck with your search..