Post Reply

[Q] Need a Custom ROM for GT-I9192 Desperately plz!

1st February 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Sorry if there is something missing that I didn't see on any forum already.

But is there a way for me to put a custom ROM on the variant of the GT-I9192 ?!?!

Mostly Cyanogenmod of course... I really don't care about losing the Dual Sim functionality...






I would try to do it myself...but I have no idea how...and do not want to break my wife's phone >.>...

IF at least I can't put even ANY custom ROM on the phone then How would I go about installing theme chooser for her atleast ^.^...

It's already rooted btw.. Thanks Peepz... first post
2nd February 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #2  
dreamdrake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 14
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTerminator

Sorry if there is something missing that I didn't see on any forum already.

But is there a way for me to put a custom ROM on the variant of the GT-I9192 ?!?!

Mostly Cyanogenmod of course... I really don't care about losing the Dual Sim functionality...






I would try to do it myself...but I have no idea how...and do not want to break my wife's phone >.>...

IF at least I can't put even ANY custom ROM on the phone then How would I go about installing theme chooser for her atleast ^.^...

It's already rooted btw.. Thanks Peepz... first post

Welcome! Cyanogen or any other custom rom is impossible as non existing at the moment..You want a custom rom to be able to do what? Install a theme chooser? If yes, look at Themer at playstore..It might have "beta" in it's name, but it works great.
2nd February 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdrake

Welcome! Cyanogen or any other custom rom is impossible as non existing at the moment..You want a custom rom to be able to do what? Install a theme chooser? If yes, look at Themer at playstore..It might have "beta" in it's name, but it works great.

It's Mostly about the themes.. the CM themes are absolutely great. as they customise EVERYTHING.

But also wanted a custom ROM for better speed. ease of use ... etc...

I think i've tried themer before...and it wasn't great xD....

I have used Xposed framework..but the sliding brightness thing aint work ....oh well...thanks anyway.. !
2nd February 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #4  
dreamdrake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 14
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTerminator

It's Mostly about the themes.. the CM themes are absolutely great. as they customise EVERYTHING.

But also wanted a custom ROM for better speed. ease of use ... etc...

I think i've tried themer before...and it wasn't great xD....

I have used Xposed framework..but the sliding brightness thing aint work ....oh well...thanks anyway.. !

Well, I am using this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2620621 and it's working great, have flashed newest recovery, and together with wanam it's the best I could get so far..
Hope it helps..Good luck with your search..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes