XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with ION ROMs

Tip us?

FelixMG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Default Problem with ION ROMs

Hello, since ION roms started to be released, my Galaxy W, and many others Brazilian Galaxy W are facing many issues.

First is that the phone can't boot properly, every boot the apps are force closing.

Second is that when the phone boot properly, we have a black screen that completely freeze the phone, or soft reboot it.

Third is that settings aren't saved. For example, I boot the phone, enable WiFi, disable 3G, when I reboot the 3G is on, but the WiFi is off.

We are only able to use old builds that do not is ION, or a new build with a custom kernel, but is not all kernels that solve the issues. For example: CM11 build 20140109 can't boot with stock kernel or Khan kernel, but works fine with Hurtsky rev kernel.

All old builds that don't have ION, or old builds that use ION, like CM10.1 beta 2, is working fine. No problems, everything very smooth.

I don't know what to do, and for who should I ask. So any help will be very welcome.

Thanks in advance guys!

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to FelixMG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RZeroII
Old
(Last edited by RZeroII; 3rd February 2014 at 04:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having the same problem.