Post Reply

Bricked Droid Pro need 2.3.6 SBF file

OP minh500kv

28th January 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
I update my Droid pro from 2.3.6 to CM9 and the phone got some problem issues. Then I try to flash it by RSD with 2.26.2 version and the result is bricked one, with this prompt when turning on
" Bootloader 03,0C
Err:A5,70,70,00,00

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Reg'd
Battery OK
.........................."

I have found the 2.3.6 sbf but now no more link alive.
Can anyone help me to solve this problem or send me the 2.3.6 SBF file ?
Thank you,
28th January 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #2  
migui0401's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag puerto plata
Thanks Meter: 189
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Cool I got your answer!
If your phone is the verizon version, follow this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619743
30th January 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
It's pity that my Droid pro is not the Verizon
Anyone can help me
2nd February 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #4  
migui0401's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag puerto plata
Thanks Meter: 189
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minh500kv

It's pity that my Droid pro is not the Verizon
Anyone can help me

Which version is your Droid pro? I wanna help you
2nd February 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by migui0401

Which version is your Droid pro? I wanna help you

Thank all of you.
I found the 2.3.6 SBF ROM for not Verizon version (I think GSM global version) at this link, still alive,
ulozto.cz/xvronuXu/droid-pro-xt610-la-gb-sbf-rsd-lite-zip (sorry I'm new one can't post the link)
This fixed my one, just by flashing with RSD
Thank you.
2nd February 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #6  
migui0401's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag puerto plata
Thanks Meter: 189
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minh500kv

Thank all of you.
I found the 2.3.6 SBF ROM for not Verizon version (I think GSM global version) at this link, still alive,
ulozto.cz/xvronuXu/droid-pro-xt610-la-gb-sbf-rsd-lite-zip (sorry I'm new one can't post the link)
This fixed my one, just by flashing with RSD
Thank you.

You're welcome, always for helping people
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes