[Solution]Bricked Device With Chainfire 3D ?
How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D when bricked Device ...
Here is the solution
1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....
2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.
2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device").
3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.
4. (only for users which have ADB locked or get Operation not Permitted).Then type # mount -o rw,remount /system - Press Enter.
5. Still in shell "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"
if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.
Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready.