Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

galaxy gear null rom dislike

OP haterchippy

2nd February 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 69

479 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10

My battery life is amazing also.

I have always disabled the wrist turn-on action in the past as it absolutely DESTROYED my battery life (the damn thing would go dead in like 5 hours). I hated to turn it off however because it is just so darn handy and I don't want to wear out the tiny hardware button.

With Null 20/21 I have been experimenting with different combinations for battery life. I could care less about bragging that my battery lasts 4 days etc. with all the features turned off, but I do need it to make it through a 12 hour work day before it dies.

For the last two days, I have left the motion on and the only thing I have done to increase life is leave the top clock speed set to 1200 with both cores enabled (on demand governor) and it has made it through both days with still a little spark left.

This was with blu-tooth tethering connected all day also with gmail/weather syncing (even though I could certainly live without that).

do you take pictures or record with your gear? what about phone calls?
2nd February 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #12  
Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 367

2,472 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdlejade

do you take pictures or record with your gear? what about phone calls?

I don't video with it but I do grab an occasional still shot.

I answer call with it all the time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread