[Q] KFHD 7 New motherboard NOW WHAT??

OP Shaggie821

1st February 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello XDA Gurus,

I received a new motherboard for my friend's KFHD 7 and put it inside and KFHD booted up fine. A couple hours later I brought it home to Android it and the screen keeps flashing white plus multiple other colors across the screen when I boot it up now??? Please help I do not know what to replace at this time but am willing to fix it. Is it the digitizer?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VID_20140131_225739.gif
Views:	2365
Size:	7.71 MB
ID:	2552125  
1st February 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 609

2,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
If it does it before the os loads up ( like as soon as you power it on) I would think to check the connection to the digitized/screen, I'm assuming some sorta microfiber cable like that one I tore through with a screwdriver in a old Motorola phone(was not on purpose xD). If it does it after the initial boot loader logo I'd say something really went wrong with the flash.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
2nd February 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

If it does it before the os loads up ( like as soon as you power it on) I would think to check the connection to the digitized/screen, I'm assuming some sorta microfiber cable like that one I tore through with a screwdriver in a old Motorola phone(was not on purpose xD). If it does it after the initial boot loader logo I'd say something really went wrong with the flash.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

Since I posted I have taken the NEW Motherboard out and swapped with one running CM11 and it booted up just fine. No flickering or anything like that. So i would assume it is something wrong with the motherboard itself at this time? Am I wrong? Boots up a displays just fine with other motherboard inside. I kinda hope its the board because they are easier to replace than glass and digitizer. Again any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread