Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Just purchased my nexus 7, kindly help!

Tip us?
 
shantusingh
Old
#1  
shantusingh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 577
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Delhi, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Just purchased my nexus 7, kindly help!

I need to know few things for now please

I have applied screen protector and cover on it .

When i am holding the tablet the touch is responsive and fine, but when i keep it on bed/table and view in landscape mode fixed in the cover . And when i touch or want to slide notification bar from above it becomes very un responsive but then also responds from same spot where i am touching the screen after some touches .

But could it be because of clear screen protector ?! I still think screen is fine as 10 point touch test app works fine , but i feel its a great screen but cheap quality giving such issues and that's the best it can give .

Or some sensors interept while in landscape or google tried to made it too intelligently to use it in right positions manner only? When holding it or should be holding it only while using it . (i dont think so) .

Or is the whole story something else ?!

Other than this, its flawless and i am loving it!

And please do let me know how can i make htc media link dh h200 work on it please ?!

Would highly appreciate the help on this please!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
Don't Forget To Press Thanks

Htc One M7 801n Silver 32 GB
Nexus 7 FHD 2013
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
Micromax A110 Canvas 2
 
_MetalHead_
Old
#2  
_MetalHead_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,064
Posts: 5,187
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicagoland
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantusingh View Post
I need to know few things for now please

I have applied screen protector and cover on it .

When i am holding the tablet the touch is responsive and fine, but when i keep it on bed/table and view in landscape mode fixed in the cover . And when i touch or want to slide notification bar from above it becomes very un responsive but then also responds from same spot where i am touching the screen after some touches .

But could it be because of clear screen protector ?! I still think screen is fine as 10 point touch test app works fine , but i feel its a great screen but cheap quality giving such issues and that's the best it can give .

Or some sensors interept while in landscape or google tried to made it too intelligently to use it in right positions manner only? When holding it or should be holding it only while using it . (i dont think so) .

Or is the whole story something else ?!

Other than this, its flawless and i am loving it!

And please do let me know how can i make htc media link dh h200 work on it please ?!

Would highly appreciate the help on this please!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The touchscreen issues are a well known problem with the N7. Luckily there is a way to fix it. I just got around to it 5 minutes ago and all my touchscreen issues are gone. Refer to this thread- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428133
\m/(-_-)\m/
 
shantusingh
Old
#3  
shantusingh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 160
Posts: 577
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Delhi, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_ View Post
The touchscreen issues are a well known problem with the N7. Luckily there is a way to fix it. I just got around to it 5 minutes ago and all my touchscreen issues are gone. Refer to this thread- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428133
thanks I went thru that thread, but I don't want to unlock or root this as its just 1 day old and I might not ever want to unlock as its all amazing , and its practically fine.... as there is no ghost touch issues,etc.. its just that it wants me to use more of my thumb in landscape on this cover : http://postimg.org/image/k1jn5arkv/ (and when I am not holding the tablet) than my first finger if I want to slide down notifications bar or right side bar ... hope they'll fix it in future anyways ....

But please answer and help me regarding dg h200 media link ??
Don't Forget To Press Thanks

Htc One M7 801n Silver 32 GB
Nexus 7 FHD 2013
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
Micromax A110 Canvas 2
 
_MetalHead_
Old
#4  
_MetalHead_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,064
Posts: 5,187
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicagoland
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantusingh View Post
thanks I went thru that thread, but I don't want to unlock or root this as its just 1 day old and I might not ever want to unlock as its all amazing , and its practically fine.... as there is no ghost touch issues,etc.. its just that it wants me to use more of my thumb in landscape on this cover : http://postimg.org/image/k1jn5arkv/ (and when I am not holding the tablet) than my first finger if I want to slide down notifications bar or right side bar ... hope they'll fix it in future anyways ....

But please answer and help me regarding dg h200 media link ??
There is no way to fix it without unlocking. Seeing as this is a developer forum, you can expect most solutions to require unlocking and/or rooting. I would suggest at least unlocking now so if you decide you want to root in the future you won't have to wipe a fully set up tablet. It's super simple- "fastboot oem unlock" and you're done.

I don't know anything about the media link.
\m/(-_-)\m/
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes