Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.AMU View Post
When I try the URL posted in the op:

https://moodle.max-planck-gymnasium....=moody_service

The site is showing me this text:

error":"WebService ist nicht verf\u00fcgbar (er existiert nichtoder ist gesperrt).","stacktrace":null,"debuginfo":null,"re productionlink":n

Is this, when the moody service isn't enabled?
The website response is in german but yes the webservice is not activated

S.AMU
Old
Thanks Meter 41
It is a German school )

I just filled out your g-doc, do you can contact the admin
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy 5 (two devices, one is completely disassembled) - CM10.1
Samsung Galaxy ACE II - CM11

firetrap
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
The students from :
- http://moodle.dcu.ie/
- http://moodle.dhbw-mosbach.de/

Please fill the contact because i can't find the contact anywhere in the institution websites.

Thanks

firetrap
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Lets introduce ourselves as a startup, first project Moody

Before anybody says! Yeah! i noticed the misspelling error it's just a draft
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firetrap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

firetrap
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Development news:

In the last week my laptop suffer a fall. At the moment I'm unable to release an update, I think in the next month I will be able to release another major update with the critical bugs fixed. I hope in that time more Universities will have moody service activated. Until there I'm working to have more and more institutions working with Moody and trying to convince Moodle.org to enable a web service with all the required functions by default, it will be better for all.

Also in the next month Moody dev team will have a new member and with is help we will be able to do more and better.
The Following User Says Thank You to firetrap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Millenium3
Old
Thanks Meter 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetrap View Post
Development news:

In the last week my laptop suffer a fall. At the moment I'm unable to release an update, I think in the next month I will be able to release another major update with the critical bugs fixed. I hope in that time more Universities will have moody service activated. Until there I'm working to have more and more institutions working with Moody and trying to convince Moodle.org to enable a web service with all the required functions by default, it will be better for all.

Also in the next month Moody dev team will have a new member and with is help we will be able to do more and better.
So if Moodle.org accepts the request, there won't be need to manually add (or ask to add) the Moody web service?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Device: SAMSUNG Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - International Version

Thanks if I helped

firetrap
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium3 View Post
So if Moodle.org accepts the request, there won't be need to manually add (or ask to add) the Moody web service?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yes Moodle by default already have one mobile Web service but this has only 5 or 6 functions, doesn't have the functions to get contents or send messages and others. And it's not possible to add functions so if they enable and add more functions to the default Web service everyone wins the official app will be better, Moody will be easier and to others devs to develop a better work

praveendath92
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Source code

Great application. I'm curious to take a look at the source code. It is mentioned that the application is open sourced but I couldn't find a link to the source. Can you help me with that ?

azureloop
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This could be useful at my local institution. What's the bug rate? What I mean is at what rate do you encounter errors on a weekly or monthly basis? Because if I propagate this I can't have it being buggy.