I want to get the phone, but am afraid development will stop
buying smartphone for devs sake ... u are child
LG F320S (mine)
LG F180S (GF's)
SmartAss®

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 194
have you checked all the threads? why do you think it's small? we got all the major roms bro

Sent from my LG-D802

gunnyman
Old
Thanks Meter 2647

DONATE TO ME
It seems to be a trend I've noticed with the Moto X and now this phone. The devices and OS are getting so good, that very little is needed to "fix" them. I used to be a major flashaholic. I helped develop the method to convert an HTC One to GPE, I haven't run a custom ROM on a device for several months now. Stock Rooted with Xposed is all I need anymore.
Buy the phone for what it can do out of the box, not for what it MAY do in the future.

My 2 cents.
Uncle Gunny says, "MAKE A NANDROID"
LG G2 Uncarriered
LG Gpad 8.3 GPE
Rooted and Xposed
Don't be a d*ck -Wil Wheaton
Unlocking and rooting your HTC One with a Mac
Oh BTW I'm fat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunnyman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Once a flash whore always a flash whore. hehe Stock is great with the G2 but I just get bored of it rather quickly. I bounce around to whatever Rom is updated. As of now I like dr87's Roms because the echo is gone with the 801 builds. Some Flex Roms are nice too. Just make sure you back up your EFS. I'm thinking about trying the G Flex phone but not sure I want to do that because the G2 development is good. If the G Flex is to big then I would just wait for the S5 or G3 but if ya need a phone now the G2 is great. Might be able to get a discount for Valentine's day.
https://zcggba10773.ting.com/ <<<<Free Month Service With Ting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweets55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

assumption
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachera View Post
have you checked all the threads? why do you think it's small? we got all the major roms bro

Sent from my LG-D802
I took a loot at the Sprint section and the android develpment section was 2 pages long...

I plan on using this sucker for 2 whole years, I think I will wait until valentine's day like how sweets55 suggested.

Not really a flash-a-holic anymore. Just want to get rid of bloatware and add wifi tethering.

All signs point to yes on getting this phone

symphonic-volenska
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by assumption View Post
I took a loot at the Sprint section and the android develpment section was 2 pages long...

I plan on using this sucker for 2 whole years, I think I will wait until valentine's day like how sweets55 suggested.

Not really a flash-a-holic anymore. Just want to get rid of bloatware and add wifi tethering.

All signs point to yes on getting this phone
Look at the regular Android Development section or the Original Android Development section. They both have multi-variant support for tons of stuff including ROMs and general fixes/apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to symphonic-volenska For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GalaxySIIII
Old
Thanks Meter 56
simple said it is NOT about third party soft .. it is about amount of end users .. yeah not many people in the world purchased G2 EVEN it is fastest android from all .. CURRENTLY .. it is just because it is not labeled samsung as more people know what that is .. plenty plenty people HAS NO IDEA what LG is ... they know what apple is and samsung .. even HTC or sony is more known .. that is the issue and u been leaded to here for answer for this question .. THAT is the WHY devs. focus more on samsung htc ,sony lg been crap in past .. LG became good in smartphones only in begining of 2013 .. that is just year only ..
LG F320S (mine)
LG F180S (GF's)
SmartAss®

The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySIIII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]