FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Q] Extreme Battery Drain - plz help

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Kn0cK3r, Junior Member on 1st February 2014, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd February 2014, 12:39 PM |#11  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,546
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn0cK3r

no , i don have. the thing which drain most battery in " battery settings " is the OS - 50%

When i plug in to charge for 1 min drain from 0% do 3% ( 3% for 1 min charging ) ..i think it is very fast and it shouldn't be like that ..

What about other ROMs? Maybe your battery is defected then...
 
 
2nd February 2014, 01:19 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

What about other ROMs? Maybe your battery is defected then...

With the stock rom 2.3.6 gingerbread i didnt have any problems with the battery.
now i tried factory reset and wipe cache.
Its charging now and if there is still a problem i will install cyanogenmod 11 by Maclaw
2nd February 2014, 01:25 PM |#13  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,546
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn0cK3r

With the stock rom 2.3.6 gingerbread i didnt have any problems with the battery.
now i tried factory reset and wipe cache.
Its charging now and if there is still a problem i will install cyanogenmod 11 by Maclaw

We had better battery life on Gingerbread. And if you get from GB to CM11 you will be dissapointed...
2nd February 2014, 07:13 PM |#14  
Happymaker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

We had better battery life on Gingerbread. And if you get from GB to CM11 you will be dissapointed...

i think he isnīt dissapointed,because cm11 by maclaw is working great and without battery problem.
The only issue i think is camera quality.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S Advance I9070 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank