XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Tab bricked with wrong Pit file

Tip us?

brixhacker08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Galaxy Tab bricked with wrong Pit file

hi guys my galaxy tab P1000 got bricked when i try to flash a clockworkmode recovery or("CF-Root") i don't know what pit i choose ("u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit") this is the name of the pit file i don't know what is this but i already choose this when the odin done to update then my tab got on samsung logo then when i turn off and i turn on nothing happen its totally blockout and then i charge it, it will open but the loading battery bar only nothing happen then when i try to put on recovery and download mode nothing happen to........................help me guyz how can i fix that

xz124
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by brixhacker08 View Post
hi guys my galaxy tab P1000 got bricked when i try to flash a clockworkmode recovery or("CF-Root") i don't know what pit i choose ("u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit") this is the name of the pit file i don't know what is this but i already choose this when the odin done to update then my tab got on samsung logo then when i turn off and i turn on nothing happen its totally blockout and then i charge it, it will open but the loading battery bar only nothing happen then when i try to put on recovery and download mode nothing happen to........................help me guyz how can i fix that
If you can't get into download mode, that tab is hard bricked and will need a JTAG-based restore operation to return it back to operation. If you have a P1000, you could also attempt the Unbrickable Mod by Adam. It's somewhere on the forums. That requires extremely good soldering skills, to the point of removing an 0402? resistor. Services exist to help you with a JTAG restore for a nominal fee of about $50. I can't recommend any, but I'm sure Google can help you out.

FynxSyndct
Old
Thanks Meter 8
did you find a solution to your issue? I flashed a wrong pit too with no where to go now.
Current:
LG G2, Nexus 10 & Droid Mini - Stock 4 wife
May Ye R.I.P.

HTC Droid DNA, Droid Razr, HTC One X, Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G, Samsung Exhibit II 4g, S3 LTE, Nexus Galaxy LTE, HP Touchpad, Fascinate, B&N Nook Color, LG Revolution, Droid Eris.