Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Looking for opinions (ROMs, kernels, etc.)

OP ledvedder

27th January 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52

615 posts
Hello all!

I've just inherited a 7.0 tablet. I'm just interested in other user's opinions about the custom ROMs and kernels that are available. I'm looking for some interesting things to do.
29th January 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledvedder

Hello all!

I've just inherited a 7.0 tablet. I'm just interested in other user's opinions about the custom ROMs and kernels that are available. I'm looking for some interesting things to do.

sonichd rom and kitkat by @CodyF86 are good rom to try
30th January 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 36

111 posts
More
Thumbs up Sure
Quote:

Hello all!

I am using following combinations

De bloated Stock P3100XWDMK 4.2.2 Rom + blackhawk-next-kernel-2.1.6 --- Super Stable

If you want to try Custom ROM then try following

Sungsonic™ HD Anniversary Edition V-7 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2081801

Link for Kernel : blackhawk-next-kernel-2.1.6 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2285366

You can also try dual boot which is available with the above kernel. I am currently running Kitkat along with Sungsonic.
2nd February 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 11

17 posts
Quote:

Hello all!

I'm currently with Next Kernel(blackhawk-next-kernel-2.1.6) dual booting with SungsonicHD v7(Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2) and SensonicHD (4.4.2 kitkat - CM11). Both are providing awesome sound/music experience for me.

at least from me, Sungsonic is somewhat laggy(I still love this because of sammy's stock look) but Sensonic is very smooth so far with latest Kitkat4.4.2.

--
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread