Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,316 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for opinions (ROMs, kernels, etc.)

Tip us?

ledvedder
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default [Q] Looking for opinions (ROMs, kernels, etc.)

Hello all!

I've just inherited a 7.0 tablet. I'm just interested in other user's opinions about the custom ROMs and kernels that are available. I'm looking for some interesting things to do.

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledvedder View Post
Hello all!

I've just inherited a 7.0 tablet. I'm just interested in other user's opinions about the custom ROMs and kernels that are available. I'm looking for some interesting things to do.
sonichd rom and kitkat by @CodyF86 are good rom to try

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

mchauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Thumbs up Sure

Quote:
Hello all!

I am using following combinations

De bloated Stock P3100XWDMK 4.2.2 Rom + blackhawk-next-kernel-2.1.6 --- Super Stable

If you want to try Custom ROM then try following

Sungsonic™ HD Anniversary Edition V-7 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2081801

Link for Kernel : blackhawk-next-kernel-2.1.6 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2285366

You can also try dual boot which is available with the above kernel. I am currently running Kitkat along with Sungsonic.
Please Press Thanks If I Helped You..

bbugger
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Hello all!

I'm currently with Next Kernel(blackhawk-next-kernel-2.1.6) dual booting with SungsonicHD v7(Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2) and SensonicHD (4.4.2 kitkat - CM11). Both are providing awesome sound/music experience for me.

at least from me, Sungsonic is somewhat laggy(I still love this because of sammy's stock look) but Sensonic is very smooth so far with latest Kitkat4.4.2.

--