Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 46,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Overclocking Sony Xperia Z1

Tip us?

BKL SONY Z1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Overclocking Sony Xperia Z1

How can I overclock my Sony Xperia Z1? And how much speed can be achieved with overclocking, actually to which clock can it go so it can work normally?

ahomad
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKL SONY Z1 View Post
How can I overclock my Sony Xperia Z1? And how much speed can be achieved with overclocking, actually to which clock can it go so it can work normally?
you will need to unlock bootloader>instal new karnel that support over clocking> then overclock your phone

This is as easy as possible but in reality this is so hard, actually I am not sure if there is any karnel that support overclocking. Why do you need to overclock your Z1, you won't notice much performance boost, but you will drain your battery alot faster, most people underclock their Z1 to get better battery life
The Following User Says Thank You to ahomad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 614
@BKL SONY Z1 You can't open 2 identical threads on different sections. One of this 2 will be closed!
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4