Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error message after attempting to downgrade from Android 4.3 to 4.1.2 on SCH-I535

Tip us?

protocol.code0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
OK, you just have borrow or buy a sdcard and following the hardbrick instruction a few thread up.
How many GB should the SD card be?

DiSiD
Old
Thanks Meter 16
The Sd card needs to be the same size as your phones internal memory. It would do you good to really read and research before messing with your phone. This particular section (Verizon s3 troubleshooting and questions) is FULL of threads about people bricking because they failed to read that you can't downgrade or you'll brick. I know that doesn't sound very nice, and please don't take it personally...It's not meant to be.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

protocol.code0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSiD View Post
The Sd card needs to be the same size as your phones internal memory. It would do you good to really read and research before messing with your phone. This particular section (Verizon s3 troubleshooting and questions) is FULL of threads about people bricking because they failed to read that you can't downgrade or you'll brick. I know that doesn't sound very nice, and please don't take it personally...It's not meant to be.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
How do I find out the size of my phone's internal memory? I don't know it and I don't really know how to check.

BadUsername
Old
Thanks Meter 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol.code0 View Post
How do I find out the size of my phone's internal memory? I don't know it and I don't really know how to check.
Check the back of your phone behind the battery, the sticker will tell you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2