Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,000 Members 38,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The screen is turning off when I receive viber calls

Tip us?

TheBeci
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default The screen is turning off when I receive viber calls

Anyone has the same problem like me? Also the screen is turning off when I receive viber calls even when proximity sensor is off.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391373590452.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	2555421

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

orbitech
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeci View Post
Anyone has the same problem like me? Also the screen is turning off when I receive viber calls even when proximity sensor is off.
Attachment 2555421

Yes I do have the same issue, a bug with the program? They are probably aware of this and will have a fix on the way sometime in the near future but you can always give them feedback.
Galaxy Note III N9005 (4.4.2)
iPhone 4S (iOS 7 JB)
HTC HD2 (pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144)
The Following User Says Thank You to orbitech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheBeci
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitech View Post
Yes I do have the same issue, a bug with the program? They are probably aware of this and will have a fix on the way sometime in the near future but you can always give them feedback.
And what can I do when I receive a viber call? How can I end the call ? Any solution, or must I Wait the other to end the call anytime ?
Its look crazy this dumb problem

orbitech
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Because I use the S-View cover what I do is close it and open it again and what is actually does is wake the screen. Seems like a "wake screen" bug to me, and I don't think that the proximity sensor in the settings menu can help with that, it probably works only with stock dialer and not always with third party apps like Viber. So I don't know if you try to press the power once in order to close the black screen and then open it again if it helps.
Galaxy Note III N9005 (4.4.2)
iPhone 4S (iOS 7 JB)
HTC HD2 (pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144)