Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 45,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4G issue - No data while screen is off

Tip us?

THlNK
Old
(Last edited by THlNK; 31st January 2014 at 02:59 AM.) Reason: additional info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] 4G issue - No data while screen is off

I recently moved into an apartment and my data has a low LTE signal but a decent regular 4G signal. The phone is constantly bouncing back and forth between the two and I wanted to just lock it into 4G. So, I set it to WCDMA only but for some odd reason, the data drops when the screen is off. I'm running HyperDrive RLS12.

Has anybody had this issue and found a fix for it? Or am I dealing with something that cannot be fixed?

Additional information: The data seems to only drop when I turn the screen back on.

elesbb
Old
Thanks Meter 4254

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by THlNK View Post
I recently moved into an apartment and my data has a low LTE signal but a decent regular 4G signal. The phone is constantly bouncing back and forth between the two and I wanted to just lock it into 4G. So, I set it to WCDMA only but for some odd reason, the data drops when the screen is off. I'm running HyperDrive RLS12.

Has anybody had this issue and found a fix for it? Or am I dealing with something that cannot be fixed?

Additional information: The data seems to only drop when I turn the screen back on.
You need to flash the latest radio. You are on mdl modem / baseband you need mk2. If you care about warranty, then go to the general section and look for the thread pertaining about this. Simple search would have led ya to it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk