[Q] ToDo and Calendar App

Tip us?

Yorrd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb [Q] ToDo and Calendar App

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a stable app that combines a calendar and todo list. I've tried many different things already but none of them really fit my purpose. Wunderlist does not offer any Calendar functionality besides the due date feature, the same goes for Astrid, fetchnotes doesn't even offer that last time I checked. Google calendar is somewhat close, but it doesn't give you the possibility to just drop down a note. Also, I'd like to have notes sorted in lists that I can share with other users. That's probably the most important feature.

These are my criteria, until now Wunderlist has come closest. If anyone knows a good alternative which offers calendar functionality (a monthly and weekly overview plus an agenda for example), please let me know

Thanks a lot in advance

GTS6310NUser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorrd View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a stable app that combines a calendar and todo list. I've tried many different things already but none of them really fit my purpose. Wunderlist does not offer any Calendar functionality besides the due date feature, the same goes for Astrid, fetchnotes doesn't even offer that last time I checked. Google calendar is somewhat close, but it doesn't give you the possibility to just drop down a note. Also, I'd like to have notes sorted in lists that I can share with other users. That's probably the most important feature.

These are my criteria, until now Wunderlist has come closest. If anyone knows a good alternative which offers calendar functionality (a monthly and weekly overview plus an agenda for example), please let me know

Thanks a lot in advance
I personally use Any.do and Any.cal, which integrate nicely and can be used with your Google Calendar and Google Tasks account... But as far as I know, they don't offer everything you're asking for out of the box (at least not the shareable lists, certainly not from the app itself, but I suppose you might be able to use the Google Tasks web interface for that, at least).

Yorrd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS6310NUser View Post
I personally use Any.do and Any.cal, which integrate nicely and can be used with your Google Calendar and Google Tasks account... But as far as I know, they don't offer everything you're asking for out of the box (at least not the shareable lists, certainly not from the app itself, but I suppose you might be able to use the Google Tasks web interface for that, at least).
Sorry for the delay, kinda forgot about these threads.
Well, sharable lists are pretty much my main concern and while using Google Tasks web interface is a good idea I haven't had yet, I hate using two different pieces of software for one purpose, it's to me like using a calendar and a todo app side by side. The distinction between the two (tasks and calendar events) is just too fluent in order to separate them I feel.

If anyone else has a suggestion, please go ahead and leave a reply