[Q] Volume Problem (Kinda)
OK I've had my Nexus 7 for about a month now and have only started to use it for media. It really isn't an issue, but I would love it if someone found a solution.
Whenever I try and control the volume via BT headset, plug in headphone or the controls on the car. It pauses whatever is on the screen. The only two apps that I use is Google Play Music and MX Player. Outside of these two apps I have not tested it on anything else.
If someone can help me with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
4.4.2 Stock Unrooted
- Google Nexus 7 - Stock - WiFi
- Google Nexus 5 - Stock - Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM 10.2 - Sprint
- ASUS Transformer Prime - AndroWook Prime Hairy Bean v2.2 - WiFi
- HTC EVO 4G - CM 9 - Sprint
- HTC Hero - CM 7.2 - Sprint
- Samsung Rant - Sprint
- Motorola Razr - T-Mobile