Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deus ex

Tip us?

mikep2323
Old
(Last edited by mikep2323; 24th January 2014 at 04:22 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Default Deus ex

Anyone get deus ex game working yet? I got it working but does the same thing as gta San Andraes with crashing when trying to open. If you delete the folder in android /data it works fine but you gotta do the same directions as gta by moving the file and deleting new file. I thought that it was gta but now I'll thinking it is the tablet. Maybe something Samsung has to fix.

Edit--It is also hackable with game hacker.They have a modded apk but couldnt get it to work.Regular version works and is easy to hack.

ElAguila
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323 View Post
Anyone get deus ex game working yet? I got it working but does the same thing as gta San Andraes with crashing when trying to open. If you delete the folder in android /data it works fine but you gotta do the same directions as gta by moving the file and deleting new file. I thought that it was gta but now I'll thinking it is the tablet. Maybe something Samsung has to fix.

Edit--It is also hackable with game hacker.They have a modded apk but couldnt get it to work.Regular version works and is easy to hack.
Can you post instructions on how to get it working?
AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Rooted/Dynamic ROM
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Rooted / Cleanrom

mikep2323
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
Can you post instructions on how to get it working?
It is to much to write, go here and follow directions for gta San Andreas

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2580819

ElAguila
Old
(Last edited by ElAguila; 3rd February 2014 at 04:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 72
Thanks for the link. One quick question. Is he talking about delete the game folder from the /sdcard 0/android/data directory or the directory /android/data as I have a folder on both places for the deus ex game.

My bad. I found the folder for deus ex and followed his instructions but the game still stops unexpectedly when I tap on play.
AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Rooted/Dynamic ROM
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Rooted / Cleanrom