Deus ex

24th January 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

312 posts
Anyone get deus ex game working yet? I got it working but does the same thing as gta San Andraes with crashing when trying to open. If you delete the folder in android /data it works fine but you gotta do the same directions as gta by moving the file and deleting new file. I thought that it was gta but now I'll thinking it is the tablet. Maybe something Samsung has to fix.

Edit--It is also hackable with game hacker.They have a modded apk but couldnt get it to work.Regular version works and is easy to hack.
Last edited by mikep2323; 24th January 2014 at 04:22 PM.
2nd February 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 72

2,060 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

Anyone get deus ex game working yet? I got it working but does the same thing as gta San Andraes with crashing when trying to open. If you delete the folder in android /data it works fine but you gotta do the same directions as gta by moving the file and deleting new file. I thought that it was gta but now I'll thinking it is the tablet. Maybe something Samsung has to fix.

Edit--It is also hackable with game hacker.They have a modded apk but couldnt get it to work.Regular version works and is easy to hack.

Can you post instructions on how to get it working?
3rd February 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

312 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila

Can you post instructions on how to get it working?

It is to much to write, go here and follow directions for gta San Andreas

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2580819
3rd February 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #4  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 72

2,060 posts
Thanks for the link. One quick question. Is he talking about delete the game folder from the /sdcard 0/android/data directory or the directory /android/data as I have a folder on both places for the deus ex game.

My bad. I found the folder for deus ex and followed his instructions but the game still stops unexpectedly when I tap on play.
Last edited by ElAguila; 3rd February 2014 at 04:06 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread