Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

P3100 Other firmware download host ?

OP caer_ayu

27th January 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #1  
caer_ayu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Hello, i'm trying to download the stock 4.2.2 firmware P3100XWDMI1 to flash with odin. the problem is my provider has block me from terafile and rapidgator also include ul.to, uptobox and such ..which is a problem cause i really want to download this ..so ..does anyone have a mirror from other host eg. devhost or mega.co ..i would be really grateful ..thanks
28th January 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #2  
caer_ayu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
anyone ? ..
28th January 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by caer_ayu

Hello, i'm trying to download the stock 4.2.2 firmware P3100XWDMI1 to flash with odin. the problem is my provider has block me from terafile and rapidgator also include ul.to, uptobox and such ..which is a problem cause i really want to download this ..so ..does anyone have a mirror from other host eg. devhost or mega.co ..i would be really grateful ..thanks

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Type in your specific device name or model no. in the search box and look for the appropriate country CSC

HOPE THIS HELPS
29th January 2014, 02:10 AM   |  #4  
caer_ayu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodiggy

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Type in your specific device name or model no. in the search box and look for the appropriate country CSC

HOPE THIS HELPS

they're firmware files are hosting at terafile my friend ..thats my problem right there ..my provider has block me from that site ..i was hopping that there was another mirror ..
30th January 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #5  
mchauhan's Avatar
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Can You download from torrent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by caer_ayu

they're firmware files are hosting at terafile my friend ..thats my problem right there ..my provider has block me from that site ..i was hopping that there was another mirror ..

Can You download from torrent? I think I downloaded P3100XWDMK1 from one torrent, it is dead now but I can try to seed again.
30th January 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #6  
caer_ayu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchauhan

Can You download from torrent? I think I downloaded P3100XWDMK1 from one torrent, it is dead now but I can try to seed again.

Found the torrent ..but no seeders .. ..
if you wouldn't mind seeding then thanks anyway..
30th January 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #7  
mchauhan's Avatar
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caer_ayu

Found the torrent ..but no seeders .. ..
if you wouldn't mind seeding then thanks anyway..

Try this one and let me know if you can download.
Attached Files
File Type: torrent P3100XWDMK1_P3100SERDMK2_SER.7z.torrent - [Click for QR Code] (17.8 KB, 73 views)
30th January 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #8  
caer_ayu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchauhan

Try this one and let me know if you can download.

can't download it friend ..
30th January 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #9  
mchauhan's Avatar
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caer_ayu

can't download it friend ..

Are you using utorrent?
Because this torrent is seeded with at least 2MBPS speed so you should be able to download unless torrents itself are blocked by your ISP.
The Following User Says Thank You to mchauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #10  
caer_ayu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
i'm using utorrent and still can't download ..it wont allow me to use DHT ..but i've try download it from terafile using other ISP and it's slower than anything i've download before ..it took me 3 days to download it ..it's good that it finished today ..now to flashing

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes