Camera Android folder ico file

Okay, so basically, when you start backing up cwm boot files, custom ROMs, and cwm backups on the pc (or SD card, this works on a cwm bootable sd too), I've always found it convenient to group all these folders and files into a library. But, when you create a library, there is a default picture that you can't change. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix that. What I do have, however, is an icon file for the <C:\Users\[Your Username]\My Android> folder, which you should probably create and add to the library then drop all your android-related files into there (if you choose to go the library route, though I would suggest this as all that stuff everywhere can get to be quite a mess).

The file is a batch png to ico converted *.ico file, and includes the following sizes: 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128, and 256x256, the 8x8 and 16x16 look *really* crappy and are almost too tiny to be visible, but that should be expected, and the 256x256 look blurry, though still decent. As with all batch icon files, the size should adjust automatically according to your icon size setting is.

Instructions:

1.) Download the *.ico file, and move it from [your download location] to <C:\Windows\System32>, so you never have to see or bother with it
again once you're done.
2.) Navigate to <C:\Users\[Your Username]\My Android>. If it doesn't exist, create it then add it to the "Android" library.
3.) Right Click
4.) Select "Properties"
5.) Click on "Customize" tab
6.) Under "Folder icons", select "Change Icon..."
7.) Click "Browse...", and navigate to the *.ico file you just downloaded in the <C:\Windows\System32> directory. It should be one of the only
ones there.
8.) Once the icon file is selected, click "OK"
9.) The selection window should close automatically. Click "Apply" on the Properties window, then close it.
10.) Add The folder to your currently empty library.
11.) If anyone figures out or knows how to change a library icon, please include that in a comment and I will copy and paste it into this post
(this forum has an edit feature, right?) and credit your username at the bottom.

*Please do not remove this post because it's nooby or pointless cosmetics not related directly to android development, I already know that. If it's in the wrong thread, which I'm not entirely sure of since this is my first time posting here, please move it. Since a mod is usually the only usergroup that can delete threads, I'm assuming that if you're reading and considering deleting this thread then you also have the ability to move it.*
Attached Files
File Type: zip android_folder.zip - [Click for QR Code] (48.7 KB, 11 views)