[Q] shpongle problem

OP mandarmane

2nd February 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
i cant install apk file on my device,on install menu i am unable to choose install option doesnt matter how many times i press it it doesnt even get selected(blue colored on pressing) i have downloaded the recent version of rom available on page hellboy kernel given on page..even on play store it says installing only but doesnt download any data but it loads all replies and images for given app plz help me thank you
Last edited by mandarmane; 2nd February 2014 at 07:33 AM.
2nd February 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jakarta, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 37

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarmane

i cant install apk file on my device,on install menu i am unable to choose install option doesnt matter how many times i press it it doesnt even get selected(blue colored on pressing) i have downloaded the recent version of rom available on page hellboy kernel given on page..even on play store it says installing only but doesnt download any data but it loads all replies and images for given app plz help me thank you

You should drag Halo to 'X' icon/close Halo first. Then you should be able to tap 'Install' button.
2nd February 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #3  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 294

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringford

You should drag Halo to 'X' icon/close Halo first. Then you should be able to tap 'Install' button.

You should also check where the .apk is going to install, you may need to change the permissions in /system/ if its a system app you are trying to install
3rd February 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 11

59 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringford

To clarify: double tap halo and you'll see a red circle appear. Drag it to the circle.

Halo block apps from installing. Known bug.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread