Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,005 Members 49,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] shpongle problem

Tip us?

mandarmane
Old
(Last edited by mandarmane; 2nd February 2014 at 07:33 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] shpongle problem

i cant install apk file on my device,on install menu i am unable to choose install option doesnt matter how many times i press it it doesnt even get selected(blue colored on pressing) i have downloaded the recent version of rom available on page hellboy kernel given on page..even on play store it says installing only but doesnt download any data but it loads all replies and images for given app plz help me thank you

Ringford
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarmane View Post
i cant install apk file on my device,on install menu i am unable to choose install option doesnt matter how many times i press it it doesnt even get selected(blue colored on pressing) i have downloaded the recent version of rom available on page hellboy kernel given on page..even on play store it says installing only but doesnt download any data but it loads all replies and images for given app plz help me thank you
You should drag Halo to 'X' icon/close Halo first. Then you should be able to tap 'Install' button.

mcgi5sr2
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringford View Post
You should drag Halo to 'X' icon/close Halo first. Then you should be able to tap 'Install' button.
You should also check where the .apk is going to install, you may need to change the permissions in /system/ if its a system app you are trying to install
Samsung i9300

leekohlbradley
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringford View Post
To clarify: double tap halo and you'll see a red circle appear. Drag it to the circle.

Halo block apps from installing. Known bug.